Salmon

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I saw a video a couple weeks ago where a guy cooked salmon in aluminum foil inside his dishwasher.

You could try that.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Chef Ramsay style.

We have always been disappointed by salmon at restaurants and home cooked in the past, its either overdone and too flaky or just overpowered with lemon. But my wife saw that video and on our first attempt we were blown away by how good we made it, and after a few times repeating and really dialing it in, salmon has become a staple at our place.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I soak my steaks in beer and soy sauce for about 20 minutes. Loosens the meat up and give it a great flavor without making it taste like you are eating at a Japanese steakhouse.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I hate cooked salmon. Raw is the only way.
My wife probably uses too much butter and garlic but man it is so soft and flaky on top of the skin being crisp.

I love it raw but would never turn my nose up at what my wife does with her fish, lol.

SirShaun

Established Member
Salmon in the oven with butter, salt, pepper and a drizzle of lemon juice.

I had never really ate Salmon, wanted to try it. My wife cooked it this way, but lined the bottom of the foil with lemon slices. It was pretty good, I think the lemon mellows out some of the gamey flavor.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Chef Ramsay style.

We have always been disappointed by salmon at restaurants and home cooked in the past, its either overdone and too flaky or just overpowered with lemon. But my wife saw that video and on our first attempt we were blown away by how good we made it, and after a few times repeating and really dialing it in, salmon has become a staple at our place.
This is the experiment, and so far, so good.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
So if I spray water on it it will taste better?
My mistake, forgot to wrt lik dis.

Fshy lke wtr wen live, fshy no lke wtr wen cuked.
I saw a video a couple weeks ago where a guy cooked salmon in aluminum foil inside his dishwasher.

You could try that.
New salmon flavored Tide challenge?

Users who are viewing this thread