Sal's Mustang Day 10/12/03

stang99

Let the buildup begin:

OK. It's all settled now. I am going to just fix a couple of little problems with my car (hehehehehehehe), hopefully this week in time for grudge night this Friday, and then it should run in the 12's at LACR and my work will be finished and I can retire. The small triffling details can be a PITA when you are doing mods, but, you need to finish everything properly.
Then, before Sal's Mustang day, I have to sneak into jhwalker's place and steal his tires and rims. That would do two good things. He and that kid of his would really have to step up their driving to beat me if I had their magic rims and tires on my car and they were running F1's, and, I would have the magic tires which should put me in the 11's for sure.
Stayed tuned to this station and maybe there will be additional details available prior to 10/12/03 at LACR.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
doing more research on the rollbar install. if things go well and i can get it done before sal's day, maybe i can "borrow" the magic wheels/tires after you're done w/ them. :)

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Well u know u can count me in for the Sal's Day :beer:

Hum maybe i just might run into u in Torrance....if i should go get some additional work on my car :dw:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
Torrance? What's in Torrance? Me? Going to Torrance? I'm sure that you are mistaken. Before this Friday night? Couldn't be. I'm off this Friday? How'd you know that? You don't have spies in Torrance I hope!

Damn well my calculation was off a bit :bash:

Well i guess i wont run into u @ S.P. in Torrance.
Hum Track VS McCoy.....hard call for me right now. :eek:

stang99

I'll be pulling for you, for sure. It's about time that you stopped sandbagging with the consistent low 12's and put your foot all the way into that monster of yours. They definitely would have had to throw you out of Carlsbad (except they weren't throwing anyone out Saturday).

Originally posted by Fiveohdean
Tetge,

Don't you mean "11 Second Sunday 10/12/03"

Orange Poison

Established Member
I'll probably be cruising down there in the Snake.....I just don't want to park my car out in that gravel pit of a parking lot.

I can park over on the side where you guys are gonna be at, right? Even though I probably won't be racing?

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
That shouldn't be a problem Tony. They won't let you run without a number, so there should be no problem with you pitting with us. We gotta stick together. Though, after a run or two, all our cars are gonna look like piles of dirt compared to yours.

stang99

They will not let him park in the pits, number or not, unless he pays and gets tech'ed and has a number. They will send him out to the parking area and they may even charge extra for parking. I know this to be true since they would not let me take my MotoGuzzi into the pits the time that I ambushed PModdy, although they did give me a special parking place right by the tech lines and they said that they would keep their eyes on the bike for me.

Originally posted by SonicVenum
That shouldn't be a problem Tony. They won't let you run without a number, so there should be no problem with you pitting with us. We gotta stick together. Though, after a run or two, all our cars are gonna look like piles of dirt compared to yours.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Damn so he would have to park in that nasty little area?

We need to get a nice spot for our selves & hope that no stupid VET takes a piss to claim his or her spot :dw:

Whats Up P.?

Why arent ur whoring so much today?

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Hey Tetge, on my 1st visit to LACR, Chris/SonicBoom was pitted with us and had no number. He didn't get kicked out until he tried to run. He had only paid general adimission, and he would have been able to stay there with us all night.

Users who are viewing this thread