Salvage 93 Cobra for sale

Sanke Pilot

Established Member
I'm in no way connected to this place but I have bought parts there on occassion. I thought I would just pass along where a fox cobra could be found and the details I heard. The place is called "mustang Performance" it's outside Sevierville TN. . Phone toll free 1-866-739-7156. The snake is red, a theft recovery from under water. They dried her out and fired her up. They are saying the engine is a 347 stroker with lots of mods. It seems like the guy I was talking to said 9 large. I didn't notice any body damage. Just passing the info along to other snake owners.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Sanke - you should come visit our little thead over at corral.net. Go to the "southeast" forum, then look for the 180+ page thread called "anyone from east tennessee at the corral?"

Sounds like a good price on the car, how many miles on it?

Goodson

Tuning Required
Established Member
Brad has that car. It is not in the inventory yet, but here's the website. In fact, it may not make it to the website before it sells. He had a low mileage black 93 cobra that got popped up front. He fixed that one as far as I know.

http://www.mustangperformancesalvage.com/

It is just north of Sevierville in Kodak TN. Last time I was there he had a beautiful black 83 GT with T tops that was an easy fix. Just needed a doghouse and a front clip.

Users who are viewing this thread