Same Two Cars?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Sorry, can't do just two. Each has their own purpose and I enjoy having projects.

Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for daily and a Viper for fun

Some wacky answers in here! haha

Ill say a Ram 3500 Mega cab dully and a FGT

I saw the question once on another thread but it was only one car. I added another car for the wife/husband(for the ladies on the site) to drive as their daily drivers as well.

Interesting answers for one family to keep two cars for the rest of your lives, with no starting budget. I must say I expected more luxury/comfort in the autos that one would drive all day everyday weather its you or the significant other.
I was thinking 750IL/M6 gran coupe/M5, S65/S63(there was one s550)/CLS63, S8/W12, Bentley GT Speed/and others, Aston Vanquish, and other high end grand touring vehicles. While the Ford GT is a great car it becomes impractical as a daily driver, I would imagine a car like the P1, 458 would be as well. F12 on the other hand.....:beer::beer:

xenodragon

Established Member
Not possible to have only 2 cars between me and my wife, living in Minnesota (i.e. winter car needed) and having 2 kids.

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
Well for cars I actually own, My '15 STi Limited for the snow and hauling the kids and the Cobra for the sports car. For ones I dont own, Late model Gallardo in Manual with a UGR Kit and Id love a Cayenne Turbo S in Manual.

Users who are viewing this thread