San Antonio Shops...

vbguy01

Established Member
Well, I made the trip from Georgia to Texas in one piece and am looking for advice on performance shops in the San Antonio area. Still stock now, but planning on a CAI and exhaust package for starters. Any help on shops much appreciated.

:)

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
First, welcome to SA!
What are you doing next Sunday? If you want to go to the track, let me know. A few 03 owners will be heading out.

If you're looking for a shop to install parts or dyno, I highly recommend Team Extreme Racing They're the only ones I'd let touch my car if what was needed couldn't be done in my garage.

vbguy01

Established Member
Hey! Thanks! I'll check out their website. I'd love to get together with some other 03 owners. I haven't had the opportunity to do so yet. As for this coming weekend, I can't make it. The following weekend however may work out. (Memorial Day). Maybe we can get together sometime soon.

:beer:

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
You should come over to the NMRA race at the Teas Motorplex (Ennis) may 30-1. Looks like we're gonna have around 20+ 03 cobras pitting with us. It's gonna be a blast. Alot of tech and Installs right at our trailer. We will also have many new 03 products to showcase there. Plus we will all be going out after the race. Feel free to come and pit with us. Hope to see ya there.

Rick

vbguy01

Established Member
Was thinking about the trip. It is about a 6.5 hour cruise from here though. (Don't get me wrong, I love the drive!) We'll see when the time gets a little closer.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Originally posted by vbguy01
Was thinking about the trip. It is about a 6.5 hour cruise from here though. (Don't get me wrong, I love the drive!) We'll see when the time gets a little closer.

About 265 miles from SA...should be able to make it in about 4 hours if we leave early Saturday morning and beat traffic.
I'm pretty sure we're going. Planning to spend the night Saturday and head back on Sunday.

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
It's about a 25 hour drive for us pulling the trailer. I'll break it up in 2 days. Want to be well rested for all the activities. :beer:
Hope to see ya's there

Rick

Users who are viewing this thread