Satin Silver 03 7700 miles, Best of Everything, MINT!!!!!!!

trey193

Established Member
Car is mint inside and out 7700 miles, rare Satin Silver with Chrome wheels, car has the best of every mod including 2.3 Whipple with all supporting mods less than 500 miles, and much much more including Accufab TB, Afco Heat Exchanger, DSS Halfshafts & Brace, CF Dual Puck Clutch, Full Mac Exhaust, SCT XCAL 2 with 3 tunes,,. No pics at this time first person in the market that looks at and drives the car will buy it. Located in Southern Indiana. No Trades. $ 30, 900 . Call 812-649-1977 my business 8-5 M-F

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Damn Trey, hate to see you sell your ride.:nonono:

I can vouch for this car, probably one of the cleanest '03 Cobra's around.

Good luck with the sale bro...:beer:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
why are you getting rid of it? guessing because it's a 2nd toy and you need the money or room.. (only reason for that guess is the low mileage)?

trey193

Established Member
Yeah Ken I know I hate to but I have come across a deal that I cant pass up on some property and the car is virtually paid for so I have alot of equity in it. If it sells fine and if not then thats ok as well. Car is driven very rarely thus the low miles, actually I removed the wiper blades when I first got the car and they have never been on since. Very clean look bladeless:coolman: . Car is a showcar and should be a mid 10second car . I own a lift and keep the undercarriage just as clean as the rest of the car. Car is spotless.

Users who are viewing this thread