Satisfying robbery fails

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
That one is my favorite so far, switched that m’fer off…

If I can find it I'll post it, but it's off two robbers in Brazil I think and they are robbing a restaurant with windows all around so they are seen from the street. Next thing you know there is a hail of bullets through the glass and both guys get dropped. Ended up being a team of special police that were patrolling and saw it from the street and opened up on them. One guy you can tell is shot and paralyzed cause he's trying to use his legs and nothing is happening until he falls to the ground.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
If I can find it I'll post it, but it's off two robbers in Brazil I think and they are robbing a restaurant with windows all around so they are seen from the street. Next thing you know there is a hail of bullets through the glass and both guys get dropped. Ended up being a team of special police that were patrolling and saw it from the street and opened up on them. One guy you can tell is shot and paralyzed cause he's trying to use his legs and nothing is happening until he falls to the ground.
I remember that one, they got smoke checked…

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Makes me think that was one of those Palestinian vs Israeli ordeals.
We need to find some vids of IDF troopers plinking Palestinian ****tards with suppressed ruger 10/22s.. apparently these guys would deploy to hotspots and snipe troublemakers throwing rocks and shit at protests etc…

IMG_3685.jpeg
IMG_3686.jpeg
IMG_3687.jpeg

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

Saw something similar. Guy was robbing someone at an ATM and a cop walks up and just domes him with a revolver from behind.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
We need to find some vids of IDF troopers plinking Palestinian ****tards with suppressed ruger 10/22s.. apparently these guys would deploy to hotspots and snipe troublemakers throwing rocks and shit at protests etc…

View attachment 1803988View attachment 1803989View attachment 1803990

Don't forget the videos where they tried to do roadblocks and cars were just speeding up and plowing through. I think there were at least a couple videos of people getting hit and dragged by a Tahoe or Suburban.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
In the first post he should have stopped when the thief stopped moving.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread