Saturday 10-15-05

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Ok guys. Evan and I are going to try and meet up around noon at The River Market to try and scope out some of the rides entered in the show. If you are interested in meeting up at that location and hanging out together, then lets do it. We will call the official meeting place to be under the I-30 bridge just east of the new river market parking garage.

Saturday evening will be a little more difficult. Travis and Cheyenne have to work and will not be able to make the usual 7:30pm meeting time at GM. Another thing that is going to get in our way is the fact that they are having a car sales event in the parking lot of our normal meeting location. Travis gets off of work at 7:00 and should be able to make it to NLR around 8:15 or 8:30. (Correct me if I am wrong Travis.) Lets set this meeting to take place at 8:30 at the Furniture Row parking lot. If you are not familiar with where this is, it is in the same parking lot as PetsMart and Roadhouse grill in NLR. From there we will decide where to have our club meeting. If you are sure you want to join, go ahead and bring your $35 membership fee and we will bring your window decals.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread