Saturday at Silver Dollar

tech1460

Established Member

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Nice, with that mph and the slicks, once you get the launch down I think it'll go in the 50's or maybe 40's. It was crowded as hell yesterday.

Jamie R.

Established Member
Maybe we can meet up sometime at Reynolds so I can check out your '01. I have a Silver '01 .

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra on the Cover of MM&FF's August '07 Issue

tech1460

Established Member
Yea the track was really crowded Saturday . Went to eatonton today and ran a [email protected] 1.83 sixty foot. The factory t-locker gave up and kept going single wheel on me. Jamie R. yea man saw your car in mm&ff i liked to see it make a pass.
It was on 26/10.5 et drags.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Another buddy of mine was Eatonton today too. He's got a pretty nasty little blue coupe with weld alumastars on it. We were gonna go, but got tied up with some other stuff and never made it. That 8.10 would probably be a 12.60 or maybe a 50.

03SVTREDFIRE

Established Member
Good runs!
I wish i was back down there... It was snowing yesterday and today! It kills me not to be able to take the car out!!

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I'm sure i saw that car make a pass. looked good. When you gonna get a clutch and get that record!

I've just got to decide which one to get. I thought I was gonna get the spec 3+, but then I've had several people tell me they are junk so now I don't know. I'll hopefully have one soon though.

408GT

8 second club
Established Member
Another buddy of mine was Eatonton today too. He's got a pretty nasty little blue coupe with weld alumastars on it. We were gonna go, but got tied up with some other stuff and never made it. That 8.10 would probably be a 12.60 or maybe a 50.

Yeah I'm pretty sure we saw that one run.
It was ridiculous at SDR Saturday! They need to get their shit together!
Good runs F8LSNAKE. It was good to talk to you at the track.

Here's Tech1460's cobra at Head Hunters

Montanasvt

Established Member

What was the problem at SDR?

Jamie R.

Established Member
Your looks good! Looks like you need to find some springs, unless that is just the way it was sitting on the trailer:) These '99-'01's sure had a lift kit on them from ford. I gotta get back on a dyno to see where my a/f is since my tune that I had in the car at Jersey is not in the car anymore. I made one addition since the article and one tuning change so I'm curious where it's at now. We'll meet up somewhere and it would be neat to have some more '99-'01's there.

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra on the Cover of MM&FF's August '07 Issue

F8LSNAKE

Established Member

I don't know if you would be interested, but the guy I was speaking of with the blue coupe is going to sell his Weld alumastars. They would look sweet on that cobra. They are actually my old wheels and I have the spacers needed to make the fronts fit.

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
I've just got to decide which one to get. I thought I was gonna get the spec 3+, but then I've had several people tell me they are junk so now I don't know. I'll hopefully have one soon though.

Dude, Spec 3+ is the shit, who told you that? Smooth & strong enough to break a halfshaft at the line. Ask me how I know..

Users who are viewing this thread