Saturday car meet

Why Try

Established Member
This Saturday there is a car meet at Frederick Town mall starting at 7pm. I will first be going to the Jimmy cone meet around 6 and rolling to Frederick around 7:30. If anyone wants to go let me know.

I'm karting and watching my friend race at Summit Point earlier in the day so if you would like to join for some karting action that would be fun too. Baby due in 6 weeks have to get some stuff out of my system.

paluka21

Established Member
Sounds like fun. Right now, it looks like 70% chance of rain on Saturday and Saturday night. Perhaps we can set up a rain-date?

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Karts (and races on the track) are fun in the rain, as long as it's not freezing.
Packing for vacation on Sat, have fun. :D

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
Wow, 6 weeks! My first was 5 weeks early...Wish I could attend this, waiting on a heat exchanger hose and already made other plans. It is the First Saturday Downtown event in Frederick, lots of live entertainment on Market Street, hoping the weather cooperates.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Mark. Is that the first Saturday of every month? I'd like to check that out some time. Hoping to arrive tonight at mt airy and Frederick.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
sunday is the Apple Ford Car show, i was planning on attending but have a funeral

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
I would have liked to go but the wife and I went for a hike down the C&O Canal today with our dog and I'm beat lol. The Shelby is all dirty from cruising last night down some country roads for ice cream and I can't have my ride being shown off with plastered bug guts all over everything.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
It was not bad....started out slow but, then there were probably 20 cars or so. I had to head out around 8:30 as I was starving..and the rain ..looked as though it was coming. Perhaps we can do it again...although I gotta eat first next time. LOL!

paluka21

Established Member
It was not bad....started out slow but, then there were probably 20 cars or so. I had to head out around 8:30 as I was starving..and the rain ..looked as though it was coming. Perhaps we can do it again...although I gotta eat first next time. LOL!

I would definitely be up for another meet in Frederick. Also, the All Ford event at Mason Dixon is coming up later this month. 23rd or 24th I believe.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
I would definitely be up for another meet in Frederick. Also, the All Ford event at Mason Dixon is coming up later this month. 23rd or 24th I believe.

I will be attending this meet at Mason Dixon. There were a lot of nice cars there last year and it didn't rain a drop which was nice considering it usually is rainy. I spent the whole day parked next to an original 2000 Cobra R, he was a really cool dude from West Virginia. Will you be attending Dan?

Users who are viewing this thread