Saturday Night Cruise In

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
Was just wondering who if anyone in here goes to the Saturday night cruise in at the Valley Mall in Hagerstown. Not sure if they have started yet, but when they do...if any of you come up for it, let me know. I live 2 miles from there, and figured why not come back to my house, and have a beer or two.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I've never been but, I hear it's pretty big. I've considered it. Perhaps we can get a group of MACA peeps for a nice big turnout one night?

Is it every Saturday night or every other?

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
Yep...it's every Saturday night, and when the weather is nice they do draw a big crowd. I will keep an eye on things, and let everyone know. It would be nice to roll in with a pack.

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
So a friend of mine went out last Saturday when it was nice, and said that ALL spaces were taken. That means there were roughly 400 cars there. Tomorrow looks like crap for weather...I'll be paying attention to the weather for the next nice weekend and give updates with notice for everyone who is interested.

Now...I need to know a general beer of choice, lol

Last edited:

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
So...this coming Saturday (May 5th), is supposed to be real nice...well as of now. We all know how things can change though. Weather is calling for mid 70's, 0% chance of rain, and crystal clear skies. For those who have shown interest, let me know if you're still interested, and what would be a good time for everyone. My guess is, will be a good turn out...so parking may be slim. If I have a decent count, I can try to go hold spots for us.

Still need a general beer of choice...coors light, bud light, yuengling, etc.

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
Ok, so...I got some bad news, and some good news. Good news is...anyone wanting to come up for the cruise in, I'll be there. Bad news, wife says she got called in to work on Saturday night/Sunday morning 11pm-7am (nurse), so she wants to come home and get a couple hours sleep in before working all night. Sorry to those who were thinking about coming over, and having a few beers after. We'll have to that part at a later date. Sorry again fellow beer enthusiasts, lol.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Ok, so...I got some bad news, and some good news. Good news is...anyone wanting to come up for the cruise in, I'll be there. Bad news, wife says she got called in to work on Saturday night/Sunday morning 11pm-7am (nurse), so she wants to come home and get a couple hours sleep in before working all night. Sorry to those who were thinking about coming over, and having a few beers after. We'll have to that part at a later date. Sorry again fellow beer enthusiasts, lol.

All good my man I am looking forward to meeting some new people :rockon::rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread