Saturday Saturday Saturday!!

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Its finally going on!!! Woo Hoo!!!....now just pray to the nitrous Gods and it doesn't kill my motor!

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I'm thinking 100 at the most...start out at 50, then 75.......

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
<looks at calender> two more days :-D I'm excited too1

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Are you gonna have it dyno tuned at the same time? That would be very helpful I would think. You can see exactly how the air/fuel mixture is and what is safe to run for sure. It just sounds like the safest way. It's definitely good to try out the smaller shots first to see how she does. Good luck!:beer:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Nope don't have that kind of cash, but would be nice to do

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
DAMN IT!! I feel like the space shuttle.

Well its delayed til monday (man i feel sick). The nitrous line I bought was the wrong kind & it didn't have any fittings on it. (due to my lack of knowledge & a misunderstanding). So after 4+ hours of the guy putting it on, trying to find a line (calling all his nitrous junkies) we finally found one about 830pm, which there was two problems now. 1)the fight 2) no daylight.

So we got a basic idea how its going to be installed, and need a few more parts anyways (n20 filter, fittings etc etc). So Monday (man I'm feeling sick already ;-)) SHOULD be the day. Again please pray to the nitrous gods that come monday, I will be surprising GTs and Slomaros all around town here :-D

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Cool, thanks for letting us know. My day was pushed back to Monday too. I definitely feel your pain. Speaking of space shuttles, I just hope both of us don't end up like the Challenger...

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
well, actually i'm more worried about my tranny.......man that would suck. Two cars that need two trannies

Users who are viewing this thread