Saturdays Adventure

TheBigHrn

Established Member
Well guys, I cruised on up to HWY 100 yesterday, and all I have to say is that I got mad props in my 03 Cobra...... I raced the following from a 40mph roll (2nd gear): H/C TA (older year), 350 Stingray, Evo's (including MR ED), z28 Camaros, and the one car that actually scared the shit out of me the 500hp Integra.......All I have to say is that I do not knock anyone for their choice in cars, and im glad im like that.......

Everyone was yelling @ me to race that integra, because he will hand me my ass.....Since I had not lost yet in a race, we took off..... We got to the place, 3 honks and HOLY SHIT.....Loudest f*cking car I have heard of in my life.....Shit was flashing inside and my ears were almost bleeding......Needless to say, I beat his ass to 85-90 then shut down.....

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Sounds like you had fun on Saturday. About the Accura, do you mean you ran him to 85 then stopped because he was walking away from you or do you mean you beat him to 85-90 and you both stopped racing? Reason being a 500hp integra, if there is such a thing, would have walked you. I'm not doubting you beat him just the number of horses he claimed under his hood. Those integras weigh, if I'm not mistaken, under 3,000 pounds. 500 hp on a 3,000lb car would be running in the 10s easily.

TheBigHrn

Established Member
Honestly, this is my first manual car, and I tried to go into 3rd but missed the shift....But yes I was ahead of him by a car.......And Im not going to doubt him, because 3 different groups of guys said to go race that guy cause he will spank my ass......And yes, they all said that he hit 500 hp, and ran 10's..... It was weird cause i thought he would eat me right away, but that wasnt what happened, it just was the loudest noise on earth w/ a million lights flashing in the car and he sat there for a lil bit before going.....After I stopped he did show that he was right on my ass

caindo

Established Member
so you're saying you hit the brakes as he was getting in his powerband... 85-90? you trap upwards of 120 in the 1/4 mile, whyd you end it so early?... :rollseyes

TheBigHrn

Established Member
Ummm 1) we were in the city....traffic like crazy..... 2) we were just about to go over a hill, and i did not feel like getting a ticket

And for those who think that im making shit up... I do have a video!!! Hopefully soon, my friend will edit it, and Ill have to figure out how to put it on

CobraBallz97

Established Member
i want to see the vid...you have all the races on it??...not doubting you just wanna see it

Last edited:

TheBigHrn

Established Member
Yea, I have a race w/ a lightning (minor mods), umm the 331 Low compression Fox Body, H/C TA, another TA that sounded wicked (this guy was an asshole and thought that he beat me because he jumped out about 2 secs earlier, and i would of pulled right by him if i could hit 3rd gear ever!) and one race against an exhaust, chipped z28....then a final race between a black z28, and that Nasty ass LOUDEST sounding car (integra 500hp and 10's).... Oh yea our camera work sucks, and it seemed so much longer when we were there....

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
CharlieCobra03 said:
Ya need to get an MGW and a UPR clutch quadrant. No more missed shifts.
I got the Pro 5.0 and it's great! Nothing like having short throws and a heavy spring load to guidethe shifter into 3rd. I did have to modify my hand technique (grip) to go into 4th. Something about adrenaline and pulling back into 2nd that doesn't make for a good racing style!

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
I've done that with the MGW once, it sucks! I'm changing knobs next cause rotating my finger to the inside of the shifter doesn't work as well anymore. I keep forgetting I don't have to slam it in gear with this shifter either. Of course, I've only had one real race since I put it in the car.

uglyvaliant

Word is in this area is that you need to learn how to drive, lol.

Seeing the how the 'teg has done against some of the big guns, it is VERY unlikely that you'll beat him...not saying your car isn't fast, (I am sure it is very fast) but the integra goes like bejeezus.

Oh, and some locals want some runs against you seeing as to how you haven't been beaten yet :)

SVT THIS

Established Member
TheBigHrn said:
Well guys, I cruised on up to HWY 100 yesterday, and all I have to say is that I got mad props in my 03 Cobra...... I raced the following from a 40mph roll (2nd gear): H/C TA (older year), 350 Stingray, Evo's (including MR ED), z28 Camaros, and the one car that actually scared the shit out of me the 500hp Integra.......All I have to say is that I do not knock anyone for their choice in cars, and im glad im like that.......

Everyone was yelling @ me to race that integra, because he will hand me my ass.....Since I had not lost yet in a race, we took off..... We got to the place, 3 honks and HOLY SHIT.....Loudest f*cking car I have heard of in my life.....Shit was flashing inside and my ears were almost bleeding......Needless to say, I beat his ass to 85-90 then shut down.....

How funny you seem to not mention how you lost to the "As$hole" in the 99 Trans Am. I pulled up next to you and your buddy pulled out his video camera. I slowed down so we could go from 1st gear. We got on it and by the time you missed 3rd I was already a couple cars ahead of you. I did jump but I let off until you caught up and got on it again. You wanted to go again from a roll because you can't drive. I offered you a real race from a stop. You declined with excuses like "It's my first car I can't drive, I am 19 and you are 30, (I am 24) I have no money, my tires are bald" You drive a 03-04 Cobra and can't afford tires? C'mon.. The excuses kept coming. Lets see this video you have of racing me in my TA ;) The best thing is you looked like an idiot in front of a bunch of people that know me :lol: You wanted to roll race so bad so my gf and I took my friends 500hp Integra that you mentioned of. I pulled up next to you and I gave you what you wanted.. Street tires, manual transmission and FWD! You guys looked speechless!! Basically you were my entertainment for the night and everyone and even my GF was laughing. People were yelling at you to race me in the Integra for $500 and you yelled back "I am only 19 I don't have $500" Ok so you finally want to go at it from a roll. I spun through 2nd gear and then you shut down. :??: A 40-60mph run. You claimed a victory!! :lol: If you want to roll race all the time buy a Honda or better yet if you can't grab gears (or want to be quick) buy an automatic! I have gone well over double the speed you let off on that particular stretch of road. The Integra DOES have 500hp and only on 19psi. It ran an 11.3 with the smaller turbo putting out 385whp. Now it has a GT35R and has more power than it needs. If you grow some balls and want to roll race again you know where to find me :thumbsup:

Nismodave

Established Member
OWNED!!!!!!!!

This Cobra boy has no clue........

If he beat you and Tri, then he has one of the fastest COBRA in SE WI.

And I highly doubt that.

Thebighrn........We have a saying on the NORTH SIDE, here in Milwaukee.

LOCK THAT CHANGE UP!!!!!!!!.........aka....Put the $ up to prove you are faster. Or shut your MOUTH.

TheBlueSupra

Established Member
I dont beleave TheBigHrn for one second. if you think you really did that why dont you run me for slips then. i will walk up and down and all over you.
****ing TROLL.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
It looks like the invasion was warranted in this case. If what these folks say is true, the kid needs to do two things. Grow up and shutup, oh...., learn how to drive.

TheBigHrn

Established Member
K, that asshole that opened his mouth was right on how he was a 30 year old ****ing loser who thought he'd be cool in front of his fat ass girlfriend....... 2.) in the video that i will post up, you had a huge freaking jump on me and the video will show that I was pulling on ur 99 TA and if I could drive, which I cant (having a manual car for the first time (1 month) = yes i do need to learn how to drive) i would of blew by you in 3rd..... Lastly, it wasnt till 60mph in your loud ass Integra, it was 80, and your the one that started the shit.....If you didnt have 10 other guys in that lot around your fat ass I would of called you out, and being only 19 i would of physically embarrassed you infront of your girlfriend.....

And yes, I did not want to go front a DIG....You had all the answers why I should of.... And this is why, being 19, working at ****ing walmart, and paying for my Cobra drains all my money.....2) I have the baldest set of stock F1's on it..... 3) I never even tried to launch my car yet, and being as I dont know how to drive well with a manual car, I seriously do not want to break anything..... (let me get my irs brace, bushings, and nitto drs and ill start going from a dig)

So for all you guys that think im full of shit....So be it..... You will see the video.... Too bad we didnt get this d*ckhead on video....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread