Saturn

Okay this has been pissing me off lately. I was messing around with my co-worker because he has a primered fart cannon Saturn looks to be around some 1997-1999 year.

Check out the diagram I made to explain this easier because all my other co-workers are saying I got beat and I "need more mods" as you can see I am the "red" car in this diagram and he is the "blue" car. He was in front of me at a turn and then he cut in front of the car that was in front of him first. Then I cut in front of the car that was in front of me 2nd then stayed side by side with him because I didn't want to floor it in a turn. Then once we made that slight curve in the road and nothing but all road was in front I punched it in 2nd gear and next thing I know by the time I shut down at the top of 3rd gear I was 10 bus lengths in front of him. He looked like an ant in my rear view mirror. Sounds like an easy kill right? But no.. After we got back to work, the guy that was in front of him who is also our co-worker he has an Acura T.L Type S claims "HAHA You couldn't even keep up with a Saturn!!" and the guy who drives the Saturn go "You're lucky that thing comes SuperCharged... Watch when I get Turbo, I wasn't even giving it full throttle! Wait till I get a SuperCharged car to match yours the ION?" Blah Blah f*cking blah....

diagram.jpg

He was in front of me the whole time until the turn which is when I was side-by-side with him, then I punched it and smoked him on the straight line as you see at the top of the picture.

Then today, he sees me and he goes "Hey you better get more mods to your Cobra so you can keep up with me!" then someone over heard this and goes "Mike you got beat by a Saturn!? Huh?" and I'm like NO I don't know what the hell he's talking about "I need more mods"

Last edited:
Confusing yeah? It confuses me too....That's just my situation and I tried to explain it as best as I could.

Last edited:
He was.. I put 10 bus lenghts on him. But he's telling everyone he beat me and they believe him/I couldn't hang with him in the beginning.

And his threat was "You better start to mod your Cobra watch out" for something I didn't really understand if he said he was getting something put into his car or getting a supercharged ION or something.

Last edited:

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Just some morons that bend the truth to meet thier needs. Alot like some of the people around here.

It can be annoying, yes, but you shouldn't run people like that anyway. In the event that he can twist it into anything that resembles a victory, he will, as he did. In the event he loses, he would have had an excuse in the wait.

Around corners however, I can see a Terminator losing to a lesser car if the lesser car has a very experienced driver, and the Terminator's pilot is one step from incompetant on corners. Its not about just pushing in the pedal and turning, cornering takes alot of practice.

RedVenom96

Banned
uh easy fix....race him again on a straight a way with no others cars in the way and invite the whole office. then you can say looks like you need to mod your saturd into a cobra. :thumbsup:

sniderboys23

Sleeper
Established Member
ask your co workers to either ride with you or him and see who will win. that way you can call him out of his bs. did that to my co worker and it worked now everybody rags him. just a suggestion though. :poke:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
sooper822 said:
uh easy fix....race him again on a straight a way with no others cars in the way and invite the whole office. then you can say looks like you need to mod your saturd into a cobra. :thumbsup:

Agreed, and if you don't beat him we'll be coming to take your Cobra away from you and give it to a more needy family.

QuikGT

Banned
Ever think maybe they are just messin with you ---especially since they know its bothering you???? i know i would if i drove the saturn but im a sarcastic smart @ss.

sniderboys23

Sleeper
Established Member
QuikGT said:
Ever think maybe they are just messin with you ---especially since they know its bothering you???? i know i would if i drove the saturn but im a sarcastic smart @ss.
i will race your smart ass
:whine:

svtcobra98

Established Member
Dude... the red path is clearly... about twice as long as the blue path. this is the same reason runners in the olympics start like... way uneven... because the inner lane has a HUGE advantage. This guy is a dumbshit if he thinks he beat you...

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Just typical responses from coworkers, same ol sh-t everywhere. What u expect from those types, esp a saturn and acura tl type s guys? Advice, no cars in front and a straight line. Life is good and why are you picking on coworkers saturn anyway? Rule one: If you race a coworker make it a worthy opponent, if you lose for xx reason at least it isn't all this bs, you will see these people all the time. #2 Have more than one race, then if you mess up one you have another chance to redeem yourself. I've raced many a coworker at many jobs, happy to say only lost a few.

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
That’s why you never drive side by side with an import, unless you want them to think they win. I get challenged all the time by imports and just ride side by side with them while they are going all out, so they think they are just as fast as me.:D

2814v

Established Member
He's just trying to get under your skin, and he has. Dont let it bother you. You, I and everybody that knows anything about car's, now his piece of shi* saturn cant hold a candle to your cobra. Just tell him, when its just the two of you. " Look you know, your shi**y little saturn cant hang with my car. If your dick is so small you have to lie and bend the truth to feel like a man, I feel sorry for you.

If you guys keep racing around corners, I'm guessing it was in town and not out in the country. Somebody is gonna wreck and maybe hurt someone.

SpikemanII

Established Member
2814v said:
He's just trying to get under your skin, and he has. Dont let it bother you. You, I and everybody that knows anything about car's, now his piece of shi* saturn cant hold a candle to your cobra. Just tell him, when its just the two of you. " Look you know, your shi**y little saturn cant hang with my car. If your dick is so small you have to lie and bend the truth to feel like a man, I feel sorry for you.

If you guys keep racing around corners, I'm guessing it was in town and not out in the country. Somebody is gonna wreck and maybe hurt someone.

First of all, The RL is not a piece of shit. It's just not a Cobra, which is the fastest car in the world. I know when I lookup the fastest cars in the world http://www.2sportscars.com/fastest-cars.shtml, a Cobra is number one. I think it's faster than a GT40. That being said, a RL is not going to beat a Cobra unless the guy fell asleep at the wheel. The RL's are 14 second cars, and the SVT's are 13 or lower. Because I Don't have a little dick, I can drive a Saturn and not worry about over-compensating by driving a Cobra. :shrug:

Last edited:

96SVT_2_NV

Established Member
if i owned a saturn id be f*ucking with u the same way that they r :thumbsup:

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
Tell him you'll run him for pinks, take him to drag strip, and drag his ass down the 1320'. That will shut him up when you pass him as he walks to work in his (former) car. Do the samething to the assclown co-worker in the TL.

Actually, I would just sell the Saturn :xpl: and use the proceeds for more mods. :kaboom:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread