Savannah / HH

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Anything good going on down there this weekend? Events / Concerts, Etc?

Heading down tomorrow with a few guys for an extended Golf Weekend, staying in Bluffton. Figured I would see if anything is going on that we should check out. Playing 36 on Friday and Saturday but anything else is open at this point. Heading back on Monday.

Thanks,
Tim

crazycarlo

Established Member
There is a car mett saturday night. Other then that man the downtown Sav area is always busy as long as its nice outside. Bluffton is good for golf but doesnt have a big nightlife.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Well, thus far I learned you must be 50 plus to go to Montana's on a Thursday night. Food was good tho. Where is the GTG on Sat at?

crazycarlo

Established Member
HAHA yeah its not bad there. There are some REALLY good places in HHI to eat but some are $$. The meet is in Savannah at the old Piggly Wiggly in Georgetown. If you want direstions just PM me and Ill give you the easiest way to get there man.

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
I just came back Sunday from staying there a week. Played the Indigo Run Golden Bear course, pretty sweet. Where did you play?

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Got back yesterday. We ended up playing Eagles, Harborton, and Hilton Head Lakes. Harborton was extremely nice but $$$$ HHL was so backed up we played the front 9 twice and finished the back 9. Course was only $30 to play. They had no idea we played 27 LOL!

Never made it to Savannah but went out to eat at the Oyster Factory on Friday and ended up drinking there. Saturday my friends family and friends came over to the house we rented in Rose Hill and they cooked up a Low Country Boil. Awesome stuff!

Also went to visit a friend in Wexford. Damn that place is nice and his house was just insane.....

crazycarlo

Established Member
Glad you had fun man. Yeah I live in Savannah but I also work part time in the Bluffton/HHI area in the construction industry and Ive seen some amazing houses man. So nice over there. If you ever make it back down here try to Eat at Marleys on HHI its good food.

Users who are viewing this thread