Savi Ranch Meets In Yorba Linda, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

reivaxtorres

im slow...i promise!
Established Member
SVTim said:
I was just reading through that thread.....LOL

Now we can talk all the shit we want on stickers and underglow and he cant say shit!!!! :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

lol, wow. well that sucks he got banned.

fordracerguy

Mustang Geek
Established Member
The FR500 is a nice catback, but not much louder than the stock pipes. It does offer good power gains. My friend had one. $400 is a steal for it since I think they go for $600 or so new.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
fordracerguy said:
The FR500 is a nice catback, but not much louder than the stock pipes. It does offer good power gains. My friend had one. $400 is a steal for it since I think they go for $600 or so new.

Nice to know! I'm getting it for $300!!! They're not that loud though, huh?

SC2003

Banned
Ricky jump on that catback!!!

Its the "best FR500 model"

That catback is the one that is quite when driving normal, but when you get on it its :crazy: I have the M55 (always open) and I believe that one is the M58. And they don't make them anymore :( Over all you won't be disappointed with that one. Anyways if you don't like the sound you can always plug the magnapacks in :D I will show you how they did mine :D

SC2003

Banned
The ultimate 1999-04 Cobra 4.6L DOHC exhaust system. Functionally identical to the system used on the Ford Racing Mustang. This is a complete catback system using 2.5" diameter tubing, world-class dual mode mufflers, and down stream “X” pipe. The dual mode mufflers utilize 2 flow paths and a pressure-sensitive internal valve to minimize back pressure without producing excessive noise. This combination yields mellow tones in normal daily driving, while producing unrivaled performance. If it’s good enough for the Ford Racing Mustang, it’s probably good for your application.

2003 Silver

Banned
SIr RicCuS said:
I believe it's the FR500 cat-back with weld in Magnapacks. Correct me if I'm wrong...

Sounds nice...probably loud in person thou with the packs welded in.

fordracerguy

Mustang Geek
Established Member
SIr RicCuS said:
Nice to know! I'm getting it for $300!!! They're not that loud though, huh?

Well, the person I knew who had the setup had stock cats with the mufflers. Keep in mind his car was making around 560rwhp, so there is definitely no restriction with this system. They flow very well. My car with magnaflows was a tad louder than his, both cars with same stock cats...

None the less, $300 is a STEAL.

EDIT: I forgot they had the internal baffle. When I speak of his car, it was at idle and what not. I never heard it WOT from outside the car. So who really knows what i'm talking about!

Chris

Last edited:

fordracerguy

Mustang Geek
Established Member
Ok guys so I just bought a new phone. I'm pretty psyched. Granted, it's not car parts. But I like gadgets too. I got the Cingular 8525.

;)

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
fordracerguy said:
Well, the person I knew who had the setup had stock cats with the mufflers. Keep in mind his car was making around 560rwhp, so there is definitely no restriction with this system. They flow very well. My car with magnaflows was a tad louder than his, both cars with same stock cats...

None the less, $300 is a STEAL.

Chris

I'm excited! I can't wait to install them! :banana:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
fordracerguy said:
Ok guys so I just bought a new phone. I'm pretty psyched. Granted, it's not car parts. But I like gadgets too. I got the Cingular 8525.

;)

Better then the talking one that you already had!? :eek:

Call from RicCuS Ricky, SIr! :D

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
fordracerguy said:
lol. Same series of phone just faster. My old one had a defect. Tried to fix it, and broke it more...

I see... So basically my phone sucks and I need one of whatever the hell you've got! :D

I seriously think that I'm going to be waiting for a few months to get the iPhone.

fordracerguy

Mustang Geek
Established Member
the iPhones rock ! I didn't get one because some of the business tools I need aren't supported. Otherwise I would have been all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread