Saw a Ford GT yesterday !!!

~ever~

Established Member
I was on my way to Mission College here in San Jose California,I was at a red light waiting for cars to pass so i can turn right and i seen this low dark blue car with white stripes coming and when i seen it from the side it was a Ford GT. Right away i cut into the coming cars and i folled it for about 3 blocks until it went into Intel,the processor company.The car had a Blue license plate from Michigan and it looked like it came out of the showroom floor.....

Is it for sale yet ????

SVT4ME

Established Member
Nice ride hoh. Have only seen pictures of it. How does it look in person? I believe it goes on sale in 04.

LandShark

Established Member
I went to SVT offices last week for a tour and got to see several of the GTs in the parking lot and leaving for the test track. A white one w/ blue stripes passed me going from the offices to the hotel on Thursday evening. May have to sell the house and order one! :D Dont think the wife would agree to that plan.

LS

01LightningGal

Gloria
Established Member
LOL, I like that analogy. :D

I have offered to sell my husbands left nut for one............ but noone has taken me up on that. :)

Hey, if our house doesn't close (more problems than you can imagine), then maybe we can afford one. Wonder how it would look to park your Ford GT, '01 Lightning, '03 Mazda Tribute ES, '93 EB rockcrawling Explorer, '69 Ford F250 CrewCab 4x4, '68 Chevy C10 Longbed, '68 L78 SS Camaro, '66 Yenko Stinger, and '37 GMC 3-ton cab/chassis in front of a refrigerator box. :D

Users who are viewing this thread