Saw a GT500 Super Snake...

SpdKilz

Established Member
Only had my cell phone (damn). Doesn't look like he takes a ton of care of it...dirty as all getup and also he had messed up that chin spoiler quite a bit (easier to see in person). He followed me into a parking lot that is notorious for bottoming out and he just zipped right up there. Oh well...enjoy.

BTW, very agressive sounding car (obviously) and it really does look MEAN in person. It was following behind me as I stated and I kept asking myself "WTF is that car? It can't just be a GT500...." Sure enough...haha

GT500SS1small.jpg

GT500SS2small.jpg

GT500SS3small.jpg

GT500SS4small.jpg

GT500SS5small.jpg

- Carleton

04torchred

Established Member
Looks like it had just been in rain. I give him credit for driving the car and not being a garage pussy :beer: But that hood clip loose is going to beat the piss out of his front.

SpdKilz

Established Member
Totally forgot about that. It actually did rain yesterday when I was in work then cleared up and was beautiful out by the time I got off.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
sick lookin car. little dirty, but oh well. it just needs a good wash and that stupid tail light trim removed

cobra04972tx1

HP, U CAN'T HAVE 2 MUCH
Established Member
But that hood clip loose is going to beat the piss out of his front.[/QUOTE]

+1 lazy bastard, how long does it take to go put the clip in. Too much money and no sense.:nonono:

Chris06GT

Established Member
If he is gonna beat the piss out of that chin spoiler, tell him to take it off and send it to me.....hehehehe

Does need a washing....

TClark22

Established Member
Looks like it had just been in rain. I give him credit for driving the car and not being a garage pussy :beer: But that hood clip loose is going to beat the piss out of his front.

i am assuming the OP was checking out the engine bay with the owner? and maybe he hadnt put that back in yet? atleast i am hoping thats the reason! that would destroy a cars finish!

carrew

'01 Cobra Jet
Established Member
They had a '10 black on black super snake at the MCA National show today.

freakinout

Established Member
From the Barrett Jackson Vegas in 08:

barrettjackson_0631.jpg

And the terlingua setup. My folks saw this same one while visiting my brother in Alpine a few months before we went to vegas:

barrettjackson_0480.jpg

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
sad that such an awesome machine is treated so poorly.

someone is going to get a great deal when he lets it go for the next flavor of the month. that thing wont be worth close to what others will be if it contines to be treated the way it is.

Users who are viewing this thread