Saw a new GT500 today on my way to work took some pics.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Hood is not correct, rear is different, wheels are being produced by replica companies already. Sorry but just a GT with mods.

Notice the first shot where you can see that the hood inlets are raised, whereas the shelby hood is has the inlets down in the hood. Look at the sig pic of nvwssv.

NVWSSV

Read It Upside Down
Established Member
Red Turtle said:
Hood is not correct, rear is different, wheels are being produced by replica companies already. Sorry but just a GT with mods.

Notice the first shot where you can see that the hood inlets are raised, whereas the shelby hood is has the inlets down in the hood. Look at the sig pic of nvwssv.
What about the blue manufacture plates?

BTW, what color are Michigan's normal plates anyway?

adamb258

Established Member
The X factor the vert brings outweighs the weight(no pun intended). i used to be all crap my stupid heavy unstable vert, but then the top drops and i jsut enjoy the ride and forget all about that other crap!

Wicked03GT

Wannabe SVT *****
Established Member
that could be a GT500 rear bumper, they may have just changed it and got rid of the ugly gigantic chrome letters that spell "SHELBY".

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
v604mustangjoe said:
here are some pics, i was driving down 275 on my way to work and saw what i first thought was just another 05 red gt vert , as i got closer i saw the snake on the side and the white stripes and GT 500 emblem.

DSC00531.jpg

DSC00528.jpg

DSC00532.jpg

yea i know its not out yet, but i live within 40 mins of fords world head quarters and dearborn test area.
Now thats a sight to see :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Agent-GHQ

Established Member
Hey "v604mustangjoe" quit spying on Ford will ya! Haha...im kiddin bro. I go to say that's a good observation. Its amazing how fast a digi-cam can do.

SGL

Banned
I saw another one on Haggerty road in Novi this past weekend. It was all flat black. It had a lower stance and very wide rear tires. It had a Ford test number in the windshield. So, those who were worried about tire size, I guess don't worry so much.

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
Nice find! Funny, not far from you a couple days ago I spotted another 07 Cobra as well. Unfortunately no pictures but it was Sonic Blue with white stripes!

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
Amy V6 said:
Once the pics are online... a lot of people won't buy them off of you. I can into that situation with the black Cobra mule pic I took.

Good find. :) Next time you shoot a pic of something good.. send me a PM.. I'll get you in touch with the right person.. and to hopefully get paid and have the pic published.

The yellow one does exhist. It has silver stripes. About a month ago.. they finished building that mule

hhhhmmmm, never knew that.

CobraKalas

Established Member
crazyhorse06 said:
Doubt it was a clone. It had the correct grill/front end. IS that available from someone?

thats the one thing i noticed in the rear view mirror shot, it coudlnt be a clone because of that... :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

orange2004cobra

Established Member
There is both a coupe, and a conv.here in Macon ,GA that look just like the pic you took...
The coupe owner works @ a firehouse Subs here..
Its a clone...
L.

Users who are viewing this thread