Saw a new Tremor at the dealer..

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
2014-01-29115017_zpse720220b.png

IMG_587848311887321_zps7176fe20.jpg

Very nice looking truck imo would have got pics of interior but snow has us closed lol

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Ford failed with this one. This is a sub 30k truck selling for 50. Raptor or a fully loaded platinum os a better choice.

Perhaps its a one year run with the new trucks coming out

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
If I had to take a guess, this is a test market to see if a more street performance oriented truck would sell. It's certainly not a lightning, but they gave it a good engine and made it a bit more oriented to that street performance category. If it sells well, perhaps it could be the beginning of a new lightning program.

As they sit, I don't think they did enough with the truck to justify it's price. I would have liked to see more done in the suspension and brakes and possible something a little more than black wheels and side graphics.

Sirraf

Established Member
You can get a Raptor Scab for that if a dealer will go invoice. Tremor is shit

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
LMAO! Is this real life? I was expecting a supercharged 5.8L in there for that outrageous price then it would at least be worth it!

Last edited:

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Tremor is definitely lacking in specs to justify the price. But it is only a one year run. Ford announced a while ago that the tremor will not continue into the new body style. I don't know if it is because of a lack of interest in the truck or because they have bigger plans though.

Users who are viewing this thread