saw a spoilerless 03 today

Daniel Moran

Established Member
I checked out a spoiler delete black 03 Cobra sportstank coupe today. It was sitting in the sun behind the service area of Wickstrom Ford in Barrington,IL. I was told it is sold but it had "vehicle not for sale" posted in the driver's window. It also had the usual window sticker in the passenger window with all options, etc. listed but without any numbers in the price columns. The car looks very wicked in black...like some sort of 4 wheeled weapon system. Looks more intimidating from the front than any domestic car short of the current Viper. I wonder what the big stripes would look like on the Cobra. The key thing was how it looked without the rear spoiler. The absence of the odd, duck-billed platypus inspired 03 spoiler, gave more visual emphasis to the front half of the car, making it look even more mean, viewed from the side. Also, from behind without the spoiler, the size of the rear tires seems to have more visual impact. Anyway, in black, this is a car your moms may not like. Make my 03 wingless!

Users who are viewing this thread