Saw Fade 2 Blacks Truck At Ffw

brandon smith

FTP
Established Member
I went to ffw sunday,I saw alot of Ls that looked and ran great It was a good turn out for us ford guys! fade 2 blacks truck looks awsome its got a unique look with the black wheels. whish we could have meat, the truck looks great , but most lightnings do!

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Thanks Brandon!! I didn't get to meet everyone either, too much to see and do so there wasn't much standing around. Sorry I missed you though, hope to meet you the next go 'round.

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
slick_sammy said:
ah, you guys are getting me exicted about the June FFW in Richmond. who all will be there for Tough Truck??? count me in.

I'll be there with my new race tune hunting down some 10's. :pepper:

TriPodRacing

U MAD?
Established Member
LightningMAS said:
something was loose and making that racket noise.. now he got it all fixed and his truck sounds MEAN!
Thanks for the info...Hopefully he can give alittle more info...

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
I found that niether of the cam gear bolts had been torqued, they got loose and the chains were rattling. I torqued them down and all is fine now. I have just over 1K on the new motor and so far so good.

TriPodRacing

U MAD?
Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
I found that niether of the cam gear bolts had been torqued, they got loose and the chains were rattling. I torqued them down and all is fine now. I have just over 1K on the new motor and so far so good.

Glad to hear you fixed it...

Users who are viewing this thread