Saw HPP's car run tonight...

Trevor_00Ws6

O.R.A.N.G.E. A.R.M.Y
Established Member
Was out at Kennedale(sp?) tonight for the races and saw HPP run their or one of their cars at least... it was white with blue flames or something like that.

ANyways, it pulled the wheels very nicely and ran a hell of a pass. I cant remember the time, but it was definately moving!

There was also a red tubro'd stang out there that was hauling some major ass(I saw 2 passes, both at 4.8!) And then there was a purple saleen or clone that was moving also.

Anyways, first time out to the track in a long while.

Just wanted to congratulate HPP on their car as it was very nice and running damned good from what I saw.

Trevor

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
I hear nothing but good things about HPP. Once I go KB or Nitrous, thats where I'm headed, again :rockon:

Sergio

Established Member
Trevor_00Ws6 said:
Was out at Kennedale(sp?) tonight for the races and saw HPP run their or one of their cars at least... it was white with blue flames or something like that.

ANyways, it pulled the wheels very nicely and ran a hell of a pass. I cant remember the time, but it was definately moving!

yup... thats Manny's car (the owner)... that car is wicked fast!

Trevor_00Ws6

O.R.A.N.G.E. A.R.M.Y
Established Member
Hell yea, I was about 15 ft in front of the tree on the same side. That car was moving like crazy!

drkchk03svt

Established Member
They had some vids on dfwstangs of his test and tune (first runs) at FFW. I think he ran 8.2's-8.3's in the 1/4 back then.

Will

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread