Saw My Old Shelby Today!

Blackdevil77

Established Member
Most of you probably don't remember me and my little story, but I sold my Shelby about 2 years ago and today I got to be reacquainted with it. I stayed friendly with the new owner so it looks like I'm gonna be seeing my old car quite regularly, which is very nice. He had the car in the shop for damn near a year. You'll see why in the video. The car is absolutely ridiculous right now. Definitely a Demon Killer.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I didn't make it thru all 15 minutes but wasn't your car stolen out of a shop, joyride, damaged etc?
Looked beautiful in the vid
-J

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Car is beast!
Swimming down the road. lol

Blackdevil77

Established Member
I didn't make it thru all 15 minutes but wasn't your car stolen out of a shop, joyride, damaged etc?
Looked beautiful in the vid
-J

In short, yes. It was taken after hours by an employee of the body shop, he took it for a joy ride and blew the clutch up through the bell housing. Tried to get the autobody shop to buy the car but they weren't having it, they just wanted to pay for the damages caused by the employee and the 3 lawyers I spoke to said that would probably be the best outcome, so that's what I ended up doing. Had the car fixed up and sent to a dealership that specializes in SVT stuff, they repaired everything and ran tests on everything, had an SVT tech come down etc. They gave the car a clean bill of health, and then I sold it.

Car is beast!
Swimming down the road. lol

It really is. Couldn't hit the gas without fish tailing lol, and even still it accelerated HARD

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Great to hear you saved her. What tires he run? I just watched most of it.
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
It was good man, great to show how stock like a 900rwhp GT500 can be. And from a guy with one, he def needs more tire, but damn impressed by R888s.
-J

Blackdevil77

Established Member
It was good man, great to show how stock like a 900rwhp GT500 can be. And from a guy with one, he def needs more tire, but damn impressed by R888s.
-J

I agree. And like you, I am also frustrated by how late Ford is to the party with the new GT500. Hopefully it's just a case of "good things come to those who wait."

Users who are viewing this thread