Saw this beauty the other day (Ferrari content)

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
There's one of those parked on the street all the time in Georgetown. I wonder what else the guy has in his garage that he has to park his $400k Ferrari on the curb. Saw it yesterday with a big dent in the middle of the front bumper :(

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
The only exotics that do anything for me is the Ascari A10, Gumpert Apollo, Lamborghini Aventedor & Huracan, and Noble (if you can call it an exotic). I'd rather have an AMG SLR, Jag, or Aston Martin.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I love the tail on the 599. I raced a 599 GTB in my CTS-V, guy could not drive to save his life but he did eventually pull away.

bitten

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
I titled it 599 GTO but after further investigation this was actually the newer F12 berlinetta.

Extremite

Established Member
This is something that Lamborghini just doesn't have...aesthetics. Sure, their cars are all edgy and look like fighter jets but they aren't beautiful like this Ferrari.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
That car is absolutely perfect. The wheels are amazing. They look fantastic on that car

kaz109

Established Member
I was never a huge fan of the F12 until I saw Jordan's of ADV.1 His car is buts!! From what I here this is the best GT car

ADV1-Ferrari-F12-Berlinetta-ADV05S-Track-Spec-CSCustom-Forged-3-Piece-Concave-Wheels-Brushed-20.jpg

ADV1-Ferrari-F12-Berlinetta-ADV05S-Track-Spec-CSCustom-Forged-3-Piece-Concave-Wheels-Brushed-01.jpg

ADV1-Ferrari-F12-Berlinetta-ADV05S-Track-Spec-CSCustom-Forged-3-Piece-Concave-Wheels-Brushed-17.jpg

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
This is something that Lamborghini just doesn't have...aesthetics. Sure, their cars are all edgy and look like fighter jets but they aren't beautiful like this Ferrari.

I honestly think the F12 looks terrible, especially the rear end. I'd say the 599GTO is the only decent looking front engine Ferrari in recent history.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
Yeah I was expecting to see a 599 GTO... My current favorite front engine dream car. I'm not too big a fan of the f-12 either but it does look nice just not as nice as the 599 IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread