Saw this on summit racing site -----> DynoMax Power to the Wheels Dyno Shootout

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
My money is on my bud with the Rambler. Somebody will have to step up bigtime to beat him. Last year they didn't promote it nearly enough.

ShaneHayes

Established Member
this is the same day at the Mall of GA car show. though summit is a lot closer, i still want to see how the Mall of GA show turns out.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
this is the same day at the Mall of GA car show. though summit is a lot closer, i still want to see how the Mall of GA show turns out.

I think they are having the dyno challenge on Sat. and Sun. You could hit both that way. We plan on having 2 cars in the challenge, one on the 1st day and one on the 2nd if it's ready in time.

MarcTheNarc

Noobra
Established Member
It looks like 40% chance of rain on Saturday, last time I looked anyways. Larry gimme a call if you guys head up there. I really wanna see the Rambler do its thing, I've only seen a video of it so far.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
It looks like 40% chance of rain on Saturday, last time I looked anyways. Larry gimme a call if you guys head up there. I really wanna see the Rambler do its thing, I've only seen a video of it so far.

Haha, it only takes a couple of seconds on the dyno for it to get down. It's so quick you feel like you've been cheated. Kinda like with a chick and premature ejaculation. Lol. I'll let ya know when we're leavin.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
55!!! LOL!

I might just have to pick up an X pipe while we're there and talk to Brian about a little tuning in the future.

Lol, the 55 was a bet and I won. Haha.

Brian is planning on heading out early, but I doubt we'll go as early as he's leaving. I haven't checked the weather, I hope it don't rain.

MarcTheNarc

Noobra
Established Member
Lol, the 55 was a bet and I won. Haha.

Brian is planning on heading out early, but I doubt we'll go as early as he's leaving. I haven't checked the weather, I hope it don't rain.

LOL, I was just messin with you man. I'm probably gonna head out here pretty soon, I'm wide awake and bored stupid. Hope to see you guys out there.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Nice hangin with ya today Bob. I know we've spoke at SDR before, but never got to hang out. I'll see ya tomorrow if you make it out. Post up some of that vid you took today, I'm sure some of the guys would like to see over 1400rwhp.

Marc, what happened to you? I thought you were coming up there.

MarcTheNarc

Noobra
Established Member
I went up there pretty early. I had a killer headache and it started to sprinkle on and off so I bailed just after noon. There weren't many people there while I was there. Maybe tomorrow will be a better turnout, not sure if I'll head up there again tomorrow or not.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
We must have just missed you then. I'll probably go back tomorrow since it'll be such nice weather. Christy's going out of town tomorrow so I'll need something to do anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread