Saw windowsticker online

Cman01

hello
Established Member
So I typed the VIN that I got earlier this month on that site that shows you the window sticker, I believe the build date is on there somewhere?

There is a # on the bottom left 1201208075631, from the site the 20120807 means the date should be Aug. 7, 2012 is that right? So that basically means the car is probably built by now and just waiting to be shipped is that true?

Tony

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
So I typed the VIN that I got earlier this month on that site that shows you the window sticker, I believe the build date is on there somewhere?

There is a # on the bottom left 1201208075631, from the site the 20120807 means the date should be Aug. 7, 2012 is that right? So that basically means the car is probably built by now and just waiting to be shipped is that true?

Tony

Yes.

mullens

Established Member
Got mine today...says "Special Order" on the bottom. Anyone know the reason for this?

Franz

Speed Freak
Established Member
My DIB was built yesterday and I pulled my window sticker this morning too. With you being in Vegas and me in Phoenix, these cars might be riding a Union Pacific together from Michigan. :beer:

farmboy90

Established Member
Got mine today...says "Special Order" on the bottom. Anyone know the reason for this?

All orders pulled from about mid to end July started having this. At least this is what I have noticed. Seems like anyone before that does not says Special Order, but all the ones after that timeframe do say it.

mullens

Established Member
All orders pulled from about mid to end July started having this. At least this is what I have noticed. Seems like anyone before that does not says Special Order, but all the ones after that timeframe do say it.

No matter...makes me feel special :lol1:

mullens

Established Member
My DIB was built yesterday and I pulled my window sticker this morning too. With you being in Vegas and me in Phoenix, these cars might be riding a Union Pacific together from Michigan. :beer:

Mine's being built 8/22. Hope so!

Users who are viewing this thread