Say Cheese!

friggincats.gif

:fm: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Looks like my cat.

At least he keeps the mice/chipmunks out of the shop, but cats always give you that "WTF are you looking at?" look when you've caught them.

mblgjr said:
Looks like my cat.

At least he keeps the mice/chipmunks out of the shop, but cats always give you that "WTF are you looking at?" look when you've caught them.

Haha I know. When I stood at my doorway he just gawked at me with that pose. Took a picture and he still had that pose on his face. I start to slowly walk down to try to capture him so I could call the humane society but runs away. Damn cats! I called the Humane Society and they said they can't do anything unless I capture them but it's impossible if they always run away when they see human flesh.

milktasd2

Established Member
I had to get a car cover for mine. Because everytime I go to work there is a cat asleep on my car. Now with the car cover, no marks no paw prints.

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
:lol: that's funny,..I have never had a cat on my car nor have I had a bird shit on my car,...I've been lucky. :)
Sorry about my cat sitting on your car, wont happen again.

306Stang

Established Member
sorry, not a big fan of cats. they are useful if you live on a farm or something like that but i can't stand coming out and seeing cat prints on the damn car!!

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
306Stang said:
sorry, not a big fan of cats. they are useful if you live on a farm or something like that but i can't stand coming out and seeing cat prints on the damn car!!

yep cats suck. they dont do anything, just roam the streets, sit on your cars :cuss:

at least your car is silver, still bad, but not AS bad as if it were black

trance_in_miami

Established Member
Nike Please stop using the turtle wax car wash! It sucks!!!! .........j/k......... but hey if your into waxing and detailing your car. you should go with Gold Class or Nxt..ohh and yes (keep kitty away from the surface ) :coolman:

BlackGT

SVT God
Established Member
blk89SC said:
yep cats suck. they dont do anything, just roam the streets, sit on your cars :cuss:

at least your car is silver, still bad, but not AS bad as if it were black

i think dogs are pretty worthless mangy dogs that roam the street

stevstum

Established Member
I have an Air Soft gun that I use to keep the cats off my car. After getting shoot in the back of the head our cat does not go near the car.

mp5.jpg

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
friggincats29yn.jpg

Had to add the text.

At least he's on the car and not sleeping under the hood in the engine compartment not good for starting up the car or for the cat.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
my buddy put a car cover on his 66 stang to try and solve the cat sleeping on the car problem, well now the cat sleeps under the car cover ontop of the hood. I would like to know how the hell it got in there.

Users who are viewing this thread