Say it isn't so!

TORQUERULES

Established Member
ADKq_NaZq9J2dQ7tlTpPMCRiLgUQQFSkABbX8ZVh_FlG-v5jAUp68IJYTVtKUErtCW4bjsb5FlYMx_rCcPPctALqh8mKB2SQIRyEyOyNc3dE1R0COSdrq1_K_MUrSFSn4apCysPkL8I8R13DVzkp3Qg--Req8XeaTYSajQ1A=s0-d-e1-ft

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Discount Tire bought out Tire Rack a year ago I believe. I guess the plan is to do all online ordering via tire rack and physical locations are just going to be discount tire?

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
First and foremost, to all our DTD customers, your loyalty over the years is greatly appreciated!!!

Tire Rack is taking over for DTD in the direct-to-consumer space, while our brick-and-mortar operations will continue to operate as usual.

On a side note, Discount Tire will continue to offer select inventory directly to consumers through eBay, for select products not currently offered through Tire Rack.

Last edited:

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Tire Rack offers FREE shipping on most orders over $50.00. Free standard ground shipping is valid for retail customers in the 48 contiguous states and DC.

To answer the question about using your Discount Tire credit card with Tire Rack, while your Discount Tire credit card and its rewards are valid at any Discount Tire location, it currently cannot be used at Tire Rack. Tire Rack, however, offers their own credit card with great rewards and financing offers.

Users who are viewing this thread