scale 2001 4.6 DOHC motor

01Snake

Established Member
I recently saw information on a highly detailed scale model of the 2001 4.6 Cobra engine. From what I remember, only a limited number were being made, at a cost of $299. The article listed a web link, but I failed to write it down. Can anyone tell me the web address for this item? If I remember correctly, the article was in the latest SVTOA pulication.

Taz

Established Member
I bought mine from Helm, but it looks like they're all gone. When I clicked on the link for the model engine I got this error message:

The product you requested is currently not available or the Item number does not exist. In the event this item is part of a base or kit, view this item at the base or kit level. Please try again.

There were only 1000 made, and I got #456 back in August, so you may be too late.

T-

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Originally posted by VenomousSVT
there was a post here a while back with a part number and everything to order it from ford

yeah, it was some kid. His dad, who worked for ford brought one home. This was a looooooooooooooong time ago:beer:

check ebay

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
A auction just ended within the past week for one of those things on Ebay. I didn't see what it ended at, but at one point it was at $400.

Taz

Established Member
Originally posted by whitesnake2001
A auction just ended within the past week for one of those things on Ebay. I didn't see what it ended at, but at one point it was at $400.

Geez, you mean I've got an SVT product that's actually going UP in value. Imagine that.

T-

Users who are viewing this thread