Scam ?????

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
That's any easy one....he requires a pick-up personally to purchase the car. Go without the money, but, have it nearby. Make a condition of the sale seeing a 10 second track run. For the world's fastest Mustang...that should be a breeze. If guy can't produce a mid to low 10 second run...he's running his mouth

i8u

Established Member
Not a scam.....

I watched it run at the world ford challenge.

It is either stricktly's car or one of his clients.

:rockon:

03CobraBro

Established Member
That is, in fact, the officially proclaimed "Worlds fastest terminator", however, something smells very fishy without actual personal photos of the car. Also the fact he doesnt provide exact milage makes it even more suspicious.

I could post a picture of any car in any magazine article and claim it to be my own and put it up for sale :p.

Unless there is someone here who knows the guy that owns the car that can prove otherwise I vote scam.

Last edited:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Yeah, but there's no cheap buy-it-now, no pre-approved buyer's list, none of the typical scammer bs.

What there is, though, is "Local pickup only (no shipping); Payment should be made in person by cash or money order. Title will be mailed when pay-off is received by the bank. No shipping and delivery. Pick-up only. "

Now, who would hand over $39K+ in cash before they see the car if they have to pick it up anyway? It wouldn't make sense. Not like they're shipping it. If you're picking it up, that's when you pay.

And besides, don't you think buying the "World's Fastest Cobra" would bring a lot of attention? Why would a scammer want attention?

Not a scam :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread