SC'ed GT vs SRT-4 , RX-8

dave00gt

Established Member
I Was going to this guys house on Elridge close to westheimer, just cruising and i saw a Ford Gt, ;-) on my left going north bound while i was going southbound, It was grey , with white stripes i think..I wanted to make a u turn and catch him on the light to see how i would fare against him:bowdown: ..But cars started coming so it wouldnt give me a chance to line up with him.. i said "no, i dont want to get my asskicked that bad"so i went on my way to the guys house, this new Mazda RX-8 was on my left wanting to pass me up, we came to a light but not lined up still in traffic, i let him hear my exhaust when the light turn green, he knew i was game and proceeded to show me what his little RX-8 can do by accelerating, i saw and i chuckled. he he! finally he slowed down to line em up rolling! hah!:coolman: lets see what he can do ,nothing, he floored it once lined up and i just pulled him when i pressed on the gas, one car lenght by the time i let go off the gas, left him standing. 40-55 one car already and still pulling.. not even a race.. i made a U turn to go back to my destination , and wow! and behold i see a white srt-4 coming from behind me.. i said " c'mon, what srt-4 wont race?" none that i knew of.. he passed me up but i floored it and got even with him letting him know " no! do not pass the V8!" then he comes from behind letting me know he is boosted by flaring his BOV, was kinda loud " psssh" psssh" went the allmighty thunderous BOV.. little did he know that i was boosted ass well at 10lbs:D .. we lined up and i let him gun it first at 40-65 i instantly pulled half a car lenght on accelerating , and i kept pulling while he was at my rear bumper , slowingly falling behind to one car lenght and 1/2 by the time i hit 65/70 mph i was keeping on pulling while he was hanging as much as he could at only a car and half behind, he put up more of a fight and hanged more thant the RX-8..i knew he would.i love my new auto tranny and gears, pulls so much better from a roll. After he met his demise he stayed in the back to pull left to go somewhere, he waived after that, cool guy! didnt want anymore..

nice!:pepper:

dave00gt

Established Member
thasalvoo said:
ur car is supercharged and u only pulled a little more than a car?

on the srt-4, yhea pretty much, on a roll they are no slouch, i could have kept pulling more , but hey it was at a street, how far you want me to go?

dave00gt

Established Member
primetime said:
Nice kills, but you should have stayed in school as that was painful to read. later Ron

Sorry about that, hey since you have an Audi, your just the man i want to talk to..

I got beat by a kinda small sedan with 2 turbos on it yesterday on the highway, he put easily 2 car lenghts on me, had some sort of badging like RS4 on it..i asked him what he had and he said two small turbos..

what was it, models was like 2000-2004 or something like that.

let me know as this thing was quick on high speeds.

primetime

Established Member
dave00gt said:
Sorry about that, hey since you have an Audi, your just the man i want to talk to..

I got beat by a kinda small sedan with 2 turbos on it yesterday on the highway, he put easily 2 car lenghts on me, had some sort of badging like RS4 on it..i asked him what he had and he said two small turbos..

what was it, models was like 2000-2004 or something like that.

let me know as this thing was quick on high speeds.

I was just messin with ya man :)

As for Audi's it was probably a 00-02 S4 with badges. The RS4 is new to the states as of this year and comes with a NA 4.2L v8. It makes 420HP and low 300's tq. The 00-02 S4's had the 2.7 bi-turbo 6 cylinder. Stock they are ok but as most turbo cars do, they respond to mods rather well. However, the stock turbos are small and need to be upgraded to K04's to be real fast. The new S4's 04-06 also have a 4.2 L v8, making 340HP. There is also the RS6, which is a biturbo 4.2 L v8. Chances are if the car walked you like that it was an RS6 or turbo swapped 00-02 S4. Did the car look like the one in my avatar or bigger? later Ron

dave00gt

Established Member
primetime said:
I was just messin with ya man :)

As for Audi's it was probably a 00-02 S4 with badges. The RS4 is new to the states as of this year and comes with a NA 4.2L v8. It makes 420HP and low 300's tq. The 00-02 S4's had the 2.7 bi-turbo 6 cylinder. Stock they are ok but as most turbo cars do, they respond to mods rather well. However, the stock turbos are small and need to be upgraded to K04's to be real fast. The new S4's 04-06 also have a 4.2 L v8, making 340HP. There is also the RS6, which is a biturbo 4.2 L v8. Chances are if the car walked you like that it was an RS6 or turbo swapped 00-02 S4. Did the car look like the one in my avatar or bigger? later Ron

looked exactly like that, looking at the car who murdered me gave me the chills:uh oh: ..yes it looked exactly like that.. small and compact, very sporty touch to it...tell me more about this, he walked me by 2-3 car lenghts at top speed..
:bowdown:

primetime

Established Member
dave00gt said:
looked exactly like that, looking at the car who murdered me gave me the chills:uh oh: ..yes it looked exactly like that.. small and compact, very sporty touch to it...tell me more about this, he walked me by 2-3 car lenghts at top speed..
:bowdown:

Chances are it was a car with K04 turbos, intercoolers, downpipes, exhaust, and chip. My buddy has a one with the mods above and a few others, like clutch, diverter valves, etc. and it runs mid 11's at 118ish. Don't worry you will beat 90-95% of the S4's you run into. later Ron

dave00gt

Established Member
primetime said:
Chances are it was a car with K04 turbos, intercoolers, downpipes, exhaust, and chip. My buddy has a one with the mods above and a few others, like clutch, diverter valves, etc. and it runs mid 11's at 118ish. Don't worry you will beat 90-95% of the S4's you run into. later Ron

so when in fact he said he had " small turbos" pretty much he meant he had upgraded turbos which are the KO4's

oh ok!!

thanks Ron.. i feel a little bit better:(

primetime

Established Member
dave00gt said:
so when in fact he said he had " small turbos" pretty much he meant he had upgraded turbos which are the KO4's

oh ok!!

thanks Ron.. i feel a little bit better:(

I think he was pulling your chain? What are your #'s? Any times in your car? If he was on stock turbos you should have beaten him from a roll. later Ron

dave00gt

Established Member
primetime said:
I think he was pulling your chain? What are your #'s? Any times in your car? If he was on stock turbos you should have beaten him from a roll. later Ron

10 lbs of boost v2-sq trim Supercharger
3.73's gears
shortie headers
flowmaster 40's
off road x -pipe
built auto tranny with shift kit
intercooled

thats all. im at 400 rwhp

no times as of yet

Users who are viewing this thread