School district bans green and red?

Bullitt207

Established Member
I heard that a school district in Plano TX banned children from wearing red and green because they are Chistmas colors. How crazy is that? Do we live in America or has communism taken over? :shrug:

This needs to stop.

Any info on this.

The very next day at school, I would wear an ALL green shirt, with ALL red pants and yell out MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone.

Last edited:

DCAN87

Established Member
Red99mustangman said:
The very next day at school, I would swear an ALL green shirt, with ALL red pants and yell out MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone.
So would I. And I would get all my friends to do it too.

These people are absolutely insane, just because you're an asshole and don't believe in the same things others do and also are a killjoy doesnt mean you have to ruin the fun for others.

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
When have schools ever had sensible dress codes?

Although I must say, I would like confirmation of this. It does seem a little over the top.

MackCaddy

Established Member
This happened last year. The students weren't allowed to wear red and green to the "winter break" parties at their school. They weren't banned from wearing red and green colors entirely. I think this year they might have changed their policy but I'm not certain.

kansasCityGt

Established Member
If you get offended my the word CHRSITmas. then you have some perssonel problems. That's like me saying, take your towel off your head. That offends me.

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
What the &^*% is wrong with this country. I swear. This is rediculous. Im so sick of this bs PC crap.

kansasCityGt said:
If you get offended my the word CHRSITmas. then you have some perssonel problems. That's like me saying, take your towel off your head. That offends me.

I must have personal problems, because poor spelling offends the shit out of me.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Whats going on with this world....damn. Pretty soon they will ban guns and knives too :nonono:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
The lawsuit seeks a temporary restraining order against the policy, thus allowing elementary students to hand out Christian-themed gifts at the annual holiday party Dec. 17. Last year at the same party, Jonathan Morgan, a third-grader, was prohibited from distributing candy cane pens -- pens shaped like a candy cane -- that included a message about Christ, the lawsuit alleges.

That same student, now in the fourth grade, wants to be able to hand out the candy cane pens at the upcoming party.

I wonder how quickly the same douchebags would sue to prohibit satanic literature being passed out to their kids? Sorry, pass out your propaganda elsewhere.

Among the complaints:

-- A young girl was prohibited at a birthday party from passing out pencils that included the name "Jesus."

Good. Its a public school, not a baptists convention.

-- Students were not allowed to write "Merry Christmas" on greeting cards to U.S. soldiers because the phrase might "offend someone."

I wonder if the kids told the parents that, or if the parents just made it up to add some press to their stupid ass lawsuit.

-- Traditional Christmas colors -- such as green and red -- were banned from this year's holiday party. The party, according to Shackelford, is called a "winter party."

Its a winter party. Its not a Christmas party. If it were a Christmas party, they'd call it that, no?

"They asked [parents] to bring white napkins, white paper plates and white icing," he said. "… Then they said, 'All other items shouldn't be brought because it would violate the school policy against distribution of things without school approval."

So they couldn't bring colored napkins, let's make a federal case out of this- oh that's right, they SUED a school district and listed NOT BEING ABLE TO BRING COLORED NAPKINS. The shock, and horror of stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

Gary McCaleb, senior counsel for the Alliance Defense Fund, called the school district policy "offensive."

“The policy is a perfect example of politically correct extremism,” McCaleb said. "... It is offensive to the 96 percent of Americans who celebrate Christmas. If the district truly wants to avoid offending someone, then they will change their incredibly restrictive and unconstitutional policy.”

Wahh wahh wahh. And the 4% can just go to hell right?

Last edited:

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
Scoriox said:
I wonder how quickly the same douchebags would sue to prohibit satanic literature being passed out to their kids? Sorry, pass out your propaganda elsewhere.
I agree with you on this. If the kid's parents would use common sense & not attach evangilistic messages on gifts at school then we would'nt have this problem.
At a birthday party outside of school, okay, but not where everyone has to go by law.

Another good point you brought up that religious people unknowingly set theirselves up with is when you want to set up religious symbols on Government property, by principle you have to grant the SAME rights to someone from the COS or some of those literal satanists or whatever other kind of religious sect there may be.
That seems to be where they don't get what they are setting theirselves up for.

I'm a Christian, I don't want to force anything I believe on anyone. Nor do I want to express what I believe in a " haha i can say whatever I want & f*** you if you don't like it" type of manner.
That's why I have refrained from posting on this Merry " what the hell ever kinda holiday you want to call it ".

The $hit gets old. Both sides have their GD crybabies. People really need to get a damn life!

Stang Lover

Established Member
Bullitt207 said:
I heard that a school district in Plano TX banned children from wearing red and green because they are Chistmas colors. How crazy is that? Do we live in America or has communism taken over? :shrug:

This needs to stop.

Any info on this.

When I clicked this I thought this was gonna be gang related but that is crazy. Funniest thing I read today though...

Users who are viewing this thread