SCMC Meet and Cruise - 05-16-04 - Garden Sate Plaza, Paramus, NJ

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
The SVT Cobra Mustang Club (SCMC) is having a Fun Meet/Cruise on Sunday, May 16th....

Location: Garden State Plaza Mall - Intersection of Routes 4 and 17 in Paramus, NJ - easily accessible for those coming from anywhere in the tri-state area or beyond....

Those that attended in the past know we had a great showing! Lots of Cobras, classic Ford's, and even a few monster trucks!

Date: May 16, 2004

Times: Meet from 10AM - 12 NOON

Line up to begin the cruise around NOON and depart by 12:30

This is an SVT COBRA MUSTANG CLUB event, however, any Ford powered vehicle is welcome to attend! Very informal, just grab some coffee and donuts, show up, browse and talk cars! Then, we head out for a cruise....last time, we headed up to Kinchley's Pizza, then up through seven lakes drive and bear mountain, maybe we'll do that again? :coolman: :rockon: :beer:

donaisenbrey

Established Member
Ken:

Might be a good idea the WARN Kinchley's that we are comming. Last time they were a little ovewhelmed.

If you are planning to do the Bear Mountain area, make sure we go on the Storm King Mt Road (Rt. 218 E/O Rt.9W by the West Point North Gate and Golf Course). Lots of twisties and a great riverside park (good for pic's) on the North end....................Don

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Don - good thinking! I havent done storm king road, so I nominate you cruise leader :rockon:

first time we surprised kinchleys, second time I called ahead :thumbsup:

95rcobra

Sounds good! Let hope the weather co-operates this time.

Later, Steve.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2004 Mystichrome Cobra coupe ????

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
Last I saw cloudy but clear maybe a sprinkle or two.
If it's on I am going to come for the meet but probably not the cruise, I have a business trip coming up next week and busy as heck right now.

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
definately a go....only way its off is if its pooring rain....in which case I'll post here....

fingers crossed for nice weather!!! :thumbsup:

CobraRPrincess

Pit Crew Of NJ2000R
Established Member
cruise

kinchley's would b good. Might I suggest Rhode's tavern in Sloatsburg for next time!!:beer:

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
this definately sucks.....

its the middle of may, and we cant even get one dry meet in!!! :cuss:

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
I guess we can all agree that the weather people suck at their job :kaboom:

see ya there around 10am! :thumbsup:

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
well, I think I can speak for everyone that attended the meet and cruise today....it was AWESOME!!!! We had a nice crowd at the mall, mix of Cobra's, GT's, and Saleen's....then about 20 of us headed up to Kinchley's Pizza in Mahwah, NJ - Thin crust pizza - The best you'll ever have, honest!!!! They've been there since 1937 so I think that is proof enough!!!! Once we were full, we headed up to NY state via Bear Mountain, then up to Storm King Road - a narrow and windy road along the cliff, overlooking the Hudson River....I think this was the best part of the trip, or at least the part that affected the adrenaline the most ;o) Then at the end, we stopped at a park along the Hudson River, near West Point, NY....a beautiful place to take a break....and calm our nerves, LOL....we talked for an hour or more before heading our respective ways home....It was great to see the regulars, meet a bunch of new people, some from as far away as Queens, Connecticut, and Texas!!! Hope to do it again soon, stay tuned for the next one!!! and invite your friends!!!

pics here ---> http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicles/detail.php?id=1101&s=18088#content

Last edited:

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
Nice pics and nice turnout...

Next time I should be armed with some 550~600 horses under the hood.

Even had a run in with a Ferrari on the way home... think it was a 360 but he didn't want any.

Thanks for the invite!

Rog

Users who are viewing this thread