SCMC NY-NJ-PA Spring Meet at the GSP.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
NJ2000R said:
lets wait and see how the weather is sunday morning before we decide....weather can change quickly this time of year....and not always for the better :lol:

We have been down this road before and in the past we always got lucky. lets hope for more of the same on Sunday. I will be there as long as the rain stops by sunday morning. hope to see everyone then.

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
maybe we can move it back to like 11:30. The rain should be gone by then. A few puddles is not big deal.

XLER84.6

Established Member
Weather says 90% chance of rain. :fm:
If it don't, I'm in, otherwise plan for another day.

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
as long as its not a washout between 10 and 2 we'll have it....if not, we'll plan another day....

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
posted time is 10am - 2pm but it all depends on the weather....if it rains in the morning, and clears around noon, we'll probably still have it....watch this thread for info....

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
wish i had my car :( wed is supose to be delivery date :D

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
we've been doing this a while ;-) :thumbsup: :rockon:

garden state plaza 2004:

mall-f.JPG

willowbrook mall 2002:

wb0519-musline.jpg

garden state plaza 2002:

twins.jpg

storm king road cruise 2003:

storm3.JPG

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Shifty Powers said:
ummm yea... what kind of turnout? u only talkin 30 cars or so?

we've had anywhere from 20 cars to over 80 depending on who was free and showed up....sometimes we plan a cruise, and if 2, 3, or 20 people show for it, so be it....its always a good time....

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
it rained alot, and although its clearing now, I feel its best to postpone it....it rained ALOT and there is alot of standing water on the roads, plus they are calling for t-storms later in the day....watch for a new date!

Last edited:

04MysticCobra

Established Member
NJ2000R said:
it rained alot, and although its clearing now, I feel its best to postpone it....it rained ALOT and there is alot of standing water on the roads, plus they are calling for t-storms later in the day....watch for a new date!

Thanks Ken. I have not seen any breaks up here in sussex and the rain is still coming down good near 9am. maybe by noon time there might be some breaks. when you look at all the photos that you posted of previous meets they all show nice blue sunny skies. Just was not meant to be today. Hope to see everyone soon and will be keeping an eye out for the rain date. talk to you soon.

Steve.(04MysticCobra).

Users who are viewing this thread