Scott Weiland...LOL.

jleews6

Established Member
LMAO. I guess he still has a little Heroin problem.

STXDriver98544

Bass Assassin
Established Member
:nonono: Geeze that's sad he's high off his ass. I don't think he'll ever clean up entirely which is a shame because they might actually be able to make a comeback.

STXDriver98544

Bass Assassin
Established Member
If you really want a good laugh go over to the Scott Weiland band fbook page and read all the pissed of fan comments.

STXDriver98544

Bass Assassin
Established Member
Damn that sucks, at least that's a festival though, maybe he'll get so high he'll fall down and they'll have to carry him off and then you won't have to suffer. Please definitely report back though on how much of a fool he makes of himself. That's a bad ass lineup btw.

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
I saw him perform with Velvet Revolver back in 2007 or 2008 I think and he was on his game back then, it was shortly after his brother had passed away. Sad to see him in such bad shape.

tnuce10

Established Member
Damn that sucks, at least that's a festival though, maybe he'll get so high he'll fall down and they'll have to carry him off and then you won't have to suffer. Please definitely report back though on how much of a fool he makes of himself. That's a bad ass lineup btw.

The line up is killer...I can't wait to see Slipknot again.

But I think Mr. Weiland has moved to the top of my list. I don't want to miss a second of this train wreck. I'll report back!

Yeah his band is supposed to play at the Carolina Rebellion this weekend, if only I could go and watch him lol. When doing a Google search on the matter I found an article that quoted him as saying he was absolutely NOT on any drugs...my ass.
http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/30/stone-temple-pilots-scott-weiland-gasoline-video/

I saw that too....bullshit

tnuce10

Established Member
Well...ROTR was great as usual.

The rain somehow missed the stadium the whole weekend except for during Scott's performance and it couldn't have been better timing.

He wasn't as bad as in the video, but it was still awful.

A group of friends and I were talking about it after and 2 comments that summed it up pretty well were:
"He should have been on a side stage"
"No, he shouldn't have been here at all"

Users who are viewing this thread