*scrapin the coast 09*

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Hey hey no fighting theres enough of me to go around.....HrM... On the less gay side of things I may have the car re painted by then, me and the shop are still fighting with the insurance company about the damage caused from the broad hitting me. I hope they give me enough time to spray the wheels tails intake tube and valve covers. Oh well we shall see.

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Well, you guys have fun watching the sparks fly

You act as if no rubbers gonna burn!

ill be there. Im driving back saturday night for the Travis Matte showing at a local bar

Ill be out there around 12 saturday staying the night and coming back early sunday morning. It doesnt look like im gonna spray the tail lights, intake, and wheels in 2 days. My buddy borrowed my gun and he doesnt seem to answer the phone. Maybe ill take the front iso's out and cut a half of coil off the sportlines in the rear. I have qa1 coilovers ready anyway. It was slammed with the hr races but i went solid with sportlines and its high. I put the isos back in the front but its CAR SHOW TIME NOW!!!!!!!:rockon::lol::dancenana:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
lol go for it. I thought about taking the iso's off the front of mine to get it a tad lower. The gap is bad with 265/35/18's on the front. BTW anyone looking for me on the coast, my car needs to be painted and is mineral grey with a red trunk lid and flat black bumper with a black 2 1/2" cowl hood on it. Also there is a big PISSONYA sticker on my back window

04RiceEater

Established Member
I will be there in my newly acquired 2001 DHG Bullitt. Honk if ya see me! There will be a bunch of us from Mobile going, alot of fast cars!

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
My car was a few different colors for a while, gotta start somewhere. Anyone know if there going to the track sat night they usually do. Not thats its gonna be prepped well. Hope to see you guys out there. Ill be the in the flat TermI < lol.

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
lol go for it. I thought about taking the iso's off the front of mine to get it a tad lower. The gap is bad with 265/35/18's on the front. BTW anyone looking for me on the coast, my car needs to be painted and is mineral grey with a red trunk lid and flat black bumper with a black 2 1/2" cowl hood on it. Also there is a big PISSONYA sticker on my back window

Just for a Lightning w/ "LYTMARE" on the tag... I'm the bald guy driving it. A group of us are collecting on the beach west of Treasure Bay...

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
SVTman, we were close to where yall were. I think I saw you pass friday night, not sure. I only saw one white lightning and thought it was you.

Did anyone notice a group of 4 vehicles with PISSONYA stickers down there? It was my GT, a white dropped titan, black titan on 22's and a lifted mega cab on 20's and 36's with a train horn? That was us.

Users who are viewing this thread