Screen Name Meanings...

Mr. Whistle

Established Member
Just curious as to some of the different names on here as to whats ment by them. I wondered if mine was too far out in left field for people to understand it, or if its obvious to the car guys that see it as a plate on an 03 cobra. I know some people probably think im some pedophile with mr whstl on the plates lol

which btw mine are just a diff. way of saying its supercharged(in an entertaining way)

Post up what your thoughts are and what yours mean.(quite a few are obvious)

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
When i first joined the site I owned an 07 GT

Sent from N8's iPhone

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Just curious as to some of the different names on here as to whats ment by them. I wondered if mine was too far out in left field for people to understand it, or if its obvious to the car guys that see it as a plate on an 03 cobra. I know some people probably think im some pedophile with mr whstl on the plates

so you're a pedophile???? Did you used to work at a dealership?

stangaholic280

Established Member
Mustang + Alcoholic = stangaholic :)

Cept I'm not an alcoholic...it's supposed to be like an "addiction" to Mustangs. In case ya'll didn't catch that lol.

Last edited:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
scorpion + cyrix = Scoriox

from mortal kombat 3. I remember clearly being in 6th grade when i first started putting it on high score lists at the arcade.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Jesse is my name:dancenana:

Edit: oh use to have an 01Cobra. Now have a Terminator:)

Last edited:

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Formly known as JerZeyStangz on here but changed it to NasteeNate.... Full name Nathanael, but people that I knew just kept calling me Nastee Nate, so it just stuck.

:lol: @ Mr Whstl

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
up at all hours of the night
drummer
a funny story involving an old girlfriend's father and hiding under a bed

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
When I first joined, I had a black '92 Ford Ranger, SAS, 35's and a 302 that I built while in HS.

101_1427.jpg

truefiveo

Established Member
My name was to say I owned a real pushrod 5.0 and not the new modular stuff!
Lol my name is pretty retarded now I think about it because the Foxbody Mustang 302s weren't really 5.0s they were 4.95s!:shrug:

So I don't own a truefiveo!:nonono::kaboom:

I think even the new coyote modulars are really 5.0s!

So my SN is full of FAIL!

Last edited:

Ironhand

Banned
Since Im a in your face kinda guy. :)

Operation Iron Hand was a US military operation conducted during the Vietnam War. It was intended to suppress Soviet-supplied surface-to-air missile (SAM) systems in North Vietnam before they became operational. Operation Iron Hand was in conjunction with Wild Weasel I. Iron Hand was to suppress and Wild Weasel I to destroy. The tactics employed on the Iron Hand missions are primarily designed to suppress the SA-2 missiles and gun-laying radar defenses of North Vietnam during the ingress, attack and egress of the main alpha strike force.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
self explanatory, i see a fuzzy logic (well, mostly incorrect logic) used on forums, thought i'd poke fun at it. plus i use fuzzy logic myself and people believe it cause it just sounds right.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I once owned a 94 V6 Camaro... It was a beast. 160hp of pure bad assness. So, I thought I'd be original and have my name be "Camaro_94".

Users who are viewing this thread