Sct 2.9.6.0 issues

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Well went to load my new custom tunes on to my sct x3. The original sct updater was like 2.9.5.1 or something. It asked me to update that and the drivers and hardware which I did. So started up the updater 2.9.6.0 and first thing I notice is part of the right screen is cut off, like where browse and load buttons w be. wtf I try everything, I'm using win 7 so use compatibilty this and that system. Finally restart for the xxxx time and use the tab key and guess the right button, select the file I want to overwrite, then get the new file and download into the flasher. I worked 4 hrs on that. So finally uploaded to flasher all 3 new files. Sct needs to fix this issue I guess. Just thought I'd throw that out, I don't know if a win 7 issue or what. Oh yea if you want to try the old 2.9.5.1 updater, it won't work after flasher hardware/driver updates.

kevinp

Established Member
RH side of the updater has been cut off for a while for me on Win7, if you have the font size turned up over 100% in windows it will cut the right side off.

Whocares05050

Established Member
:lol:

Close all programs

Right click on desktop

left click personalize

left click display

Change from medium(or large) to smaller (100% default)

left click apply

restart computer

restart SCT software

enjoy

:pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper:

:coolman:

Last edited:

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Everybody a comedian,,
kinda hard to call bama on sunday to ask and it isn't in any manual. Yes, setting fonts to 100% worked.. Just never ran into this issue before outside of like setting the main display to like 640x480 etc.

Whocares05050

Established Member
Everybody a comedian,,
kinda hard to call bama on sunday to ask and it isn't in any manual. Yes, setting fonts to 100% worked.. Just never ran into this issue before outside of like setting the main display to like 640x480 etc.

Whos trying to be funny?

No thanks, gee, couldnt figure it out and your the only one giving me step by step directions on how to fix the problem. nothing?

**** YOU then. Ill sit back from now on and NOT contribute or help you.

:kaboom:

AmnDucky

Established Member
Whos trying to be funny?

No thanks, gee, couldnt figure it out and your the only one giving me step by step directions on how to fix the problem. nothing?

**** YOU then. Ill sit back from now on and NOT contribute or help you.

:kaboom:

You gonna make me some pearls with that sand in your vagina?

Users who are viewing this thread