SCT 2000 mustang did not recived yet!!

Yellow cobra

Established Member
I have orderd the SCT x-cal from 7 monthes ago put i did not recive it yet cause they want the computer code and i had e-mailed them the computer code put nothing i have called them 10 times and i gave the computer code then i have nothing, until the mustang has sold. now i e-mail lethal performance put no answer.:nono:
then they had send me by mistake a throttle body for mustang 2005 then and i have send it back cause they told me since we have the throttle back we are going to send you the SCT X-calip:??:
What the hell wrong with this order ???????????????????????? :fm:

Last edited:

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Ali,

You know of all people that is not true. You have been speaking with Jared numerous times over the last few days, and I just wrote you an email back on the 22nd and you are the one with no response. How do you expect me to handle a situation when you wont get back to us, when I can't call you because you are half way across the world.

The Throttle Body was a accident, you of all people know that. Two people were sent things to the same address, which is a fowarding address you have you're items sent too. What happens at that point is not my fault. Even after the situation was messed up, we tried to get the Throttle Body back to us but you said you wanted to keep it. So I siad fine, but you would have to pay for it. Two months later, you wanted to return it, and yet we haven't billed your card. Then we refunded you over $100 on shipping it back to us.

Then you ordered Wheels, which we took the credit from the X-cal and took out of that order, YOU KNOW THIS!

When you want to try to come onto here and bash our company, please be sure you have the correct information.

Sincerely,

Matt @ Lethal Performance

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yellow cobra said:
and the rest ??

Ali,

I don't know why this is going any further than it has. We have taken very good care of you on every order you have placed with us. When we shipped you the original package with the belt and pro-racer package w/Xcal you said you received the package with the belt and no Pro-Racer kit. We can't be responsible for your package once it reaches your drop box in NY and forwards out of the country. Anything could happen to it there or on the way to you which we have no control over. What if the wheels we just shipped you were damaged in transit after it hits your dropbox? We can't be held responsible for that either it's just too much to ask of us as we can only be responsible up to the point of when it hits the address you have us ship to in NY. I think the fact that we offered you a credit for the Xcal2 even though you received the box it was shipped in shows that we care. I mean we ate several hundreds of dollars to keep you a satisfied customer. We also took care of the shipping cost of the Throttle body because it was a mistake on our part. Not once have we let you hanging and we enjoy doing business with you. What may I ask do you feel it's going to take to resolve this? Let me know as I again want no issues and would like to keep you as a Lethal Performance customer. Thanks, Jared

Yellow cobra

Established Member
You have been doing your duty so perfectly and I have recived everything I ordered on time..except for The SCT order...Please do something about it. I trust you and I am glad that I am your customer.
Let me know

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yellow cobra said:
You have been doing your duty so perfectly and I have recived everything I ordered on time..except for The SCT order...Please do something about it. I trust you and I am glad that I am your customer.
Let me know

We did do something about it. Just like we agreed upon the credit for the Xcal2 was given on your most wheel order. We didn't even need to do that as you received the box that we shipped the Xcal and belt in. Fed Ex delivered this package without any issues to your transfer company in NY. What happened to the box from NY to you is not Fed Ex's or our responsibility. So the credit that we gave you for the Xcal2 was more out of us doing above and beyond what most would have done. I believe we have been more than fair to you.

With that said If you are still not satisfied I will do what I can within reason to help you by discounting your next order. Let me know what I can do for you. Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yellow cobra said:
Man please don't do nothing just be like always and forget about the ****en SCT.

I'm really glad this is going somewhere Ali. As I said in my previous post we credited you $100 for shipping the throttle body back as well as for the Xcal2 on your last order. That would explain your last invoice amount of being just over $200.00 for a set of 4 17" Anthricite FR500's.

What else do you want me to do for you? I have been more than willing to work with you however every reply you make to this thread doesn't head towards any type of resolution.

Users who are viewing this thread