SCT Big Air 2400 and LFP Quick change lower pulley!!!Brand New

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
Everything is brand new, never got an opportunity to install it before the truck was sold.

SCT Big Air 2400 Mass Air Meter $170 (Price is negotiable)

LFP Quick Change lower pulley w/ 4# AND 6# rings, the setup cost nearly $300 from LFP with the extra ring, my price is $200(Price is negotiable)

I also have the FRPP 1"/2" lowering kit that is also brand new, it goes for $150, but I'm selling it for $90.

***If anybody wanted to buy it all I would sell everything for $420, and I'd also buy that person a ticket in Lightning Larry's raffle, so you'd be getting a real good deal!***

Buyer pays shipping costs, but as always, everything is negotiable.

slick4_6

Established Member
Everything is brand new, never got an opportunity to install it before the truck was sold.

SCT Big Air 2400 Mass Air Meter $170 (Price is negotiable)

LFP Quick Change lower pulley w/ 4# AND 6# rings, the setup cost nearly $300 from LFP with the extra ring, my price is $200(Price is negotiable)

I also have the FRPP 1"/2" lowering kit that is also brand new, it goes for $150, but I'm selling it for $90.

***If anybody wanted to buy it all I would sell everything for $420, and I'd also buy that person a ticket in Lightning Larry's raffle, so you'd be getting a real good deal!***

Buyer pays shipping costs, but as always, everything is negotiable.

Sold, I'll take it all.

PM Sent.

Last edited:

YMMV

In your wife
Established Member
Let me know if the SCT2400 is still available. I can pay-pal right away.

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
Let me know if the SCT2400 is still available. I can pay-pal right away.

As of right now everything is sold to Slick4 6, but if by any chance it falls through I'll let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread