Sct device updater help

32V Stang

Established Member
Im trying to load my custom tune on to my sct xcal 3 but when i use the device
updater not all the information fits inside the program window on the computer. For instance when i click load custom tune the only the B of the browse button is in view and i cant get to the other other button i need to.
i have windows 7 64 bit if this helps. does anyone know how to fix this?

luv2drum1

Established Member
Im trying to load my custom tune on to my sct xcal 3 but when i use the device
updater not all the information fits inside the program window on the computer. For instance when i click load custom tune the only the B of the browse button is in view and i cant get to the other other button i need to.
i have windows 7 64 bit if this helps. does anyone know how to fix this?

Go into your graphics properties and try adjusting your screen resolution. Worth a shot.

wildaries83

Established Member
I had this same issue. I am trying to remember what I had to do, I am at work so can't be 100% for sure. Try to minimize it, then when minimized, right click exapand it. See if that works. If I remember right, that is what I had to do.

32V Stang

Established Member
After playing around with it forever,i figured it out. You go to screen resolution, and then click on "make text and other items larger or smaller". It needs to be set on 100%. Mine was on 125% thus the problem. Hope this helps anyone else with this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread