SCT Indy - TT Lambo, TT 5.0, Civic, ZR1 and More

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Video from the runs our group got into in Indy for Street Car Takeover

[youtube_browser]UFHSSNZh5yc[/youtube_browser]

DaBigBone

Established Member
Wish I had stayed out there instead of driving back saturday night. Looks like a lot of fun. Nice runs

kevin99hoss

Established Member
The lambo was hot, but the weather sure sucked saturday
13164215_681259744577_5677983998489661846_n_zpsbfnhpxwp.jpg

Whippled3v

Established Member
Here is the 40 roll of me and TT 5.0
[video]https://youtu.be/XGPGYMoNq20[/video]

This was the one where I missed 3rd, then popped the center console with my elbow when I was getting it back in gear and missed 4th because of it hahaha it was a shit show in the car.

Love your car man, sorry I had to bump the roll up to a 50. I'm stuck around 3k RPM at 40 and the cars useless off the hit, I would've done a 30 though. It was just too chaotic for negotiations on the highway lmao.

alaskablkmach

Established Member
This was the one where I missed 3rd, then popped the center console with my elbow when I was getting it back in gear and missed 4th because of it hahaha it was a shit show in the car.

Love your car man, sorry I had to bump the roll up to a 50. I'm stuck around 3k RPM at 40 and the cars useless off the hit, I would've done a 30 though. It was just too chaotic for negotiations on the highway lmao.

I wondered what the **** happened..lol...yeah a 30 would of been sweet. It really don't matter your car is out at any speed...lol...you know if any of the other guys who you ran with got videos of any of the other runs..like me and the hellcat and that blue 5.0?

Whippled3v

Established Member
I wondered what the **** happened..lol...yeah a 30 would of been sweet. It really don't matter your car is out at any speed...lol...you know if any of the other guys who you ran with got videos of any of the other runs..like me and the hellcat and that blue 5.0?

We rounded up as many as we could for the video, I don't think the hellcat got any footage of the weekend unfortunately.
We'll definitely be getting a group for SCT in BG, we'll have to meet up again. Indy was a blast.

Users who are viewing this thread