SCT or Predator tune?

513SPEED

Established Member
Those with experience/knowledge, would you tell me which is better and why? My local shop (modular depot) that I trust says SCT is better, but it seems a little more expensive?

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
513SPEED said:
Those with experience/knowledge, would you tell me which is better and why? My local shop (modular depot) that I trust says SCT is better, but it seems a little more expensive?

Diablosport has made revisions to the Chipmaster Revolution software. We use both Diablosport and SCT and at this point choosing tuning products is as simple as finding a tuner who you feel comfortable using. Tuning products are only as good as the capabilities of the tuner using them.

513SPEED

Established Member
Linn@AmazonRacing said:
Diablosport has made revisions to the Chipmaster Revolution software. We use both Diablosport and SCT and at this point choosing tuning products is as simple as finding a tuner who you feel comfortable using. Tuning products are only as good as the capabilities of the tuner using them.

My car made 408rwhp with just intake and exhaust, I was thinking of going ahead and doing a 2.8 - 2.9 pulley, tune, ported blower, and some nitrous - is 650 - 700rwhp capable on stock eaton? I know I'd need a new MAF or MAF extender, but I was thinking I could spray a wet shot to eliminate the necessity for upgraded injectors.

I don't want a 1/4 mile car, just a highway car. Thanks for any advice you may have.

Sho Off

Member of the 600 Club
Established Member
513SPEED said:
My car made 408rwhp with just intake and exhaust, I was thinking of going ahead and doing a 2.8 - 2.9 pulley, tune, ported blower, and some nitrous - is 650 - 700rwhp capable on stock eaton? I know I'd need a new MAF or MAF extender, but I was thinking I could spray a wet shot to eliminate the necessity for upgraded injectors.

I don't want a 1/4 mile car, just a highway car. Thanks for any advice you may have.

Those mods withouth the n20 should get you very close to 500 hp. I'd stay away from a Wet shot, do a few searches on here. Dry shots, before the maf, from 35-75 would be your safest bet. Prolly a tad over 600 rwhp is not out of your grasp with those mods.

Users who are viewing this thread