SCT Pro Racer Package - 04 Cobra AMZ1 ECU

KingKiller

Established Member
Hi All,

I am looking to sell my SCT Pro Racer Package. This gives you full access to tune your vehicle using SCT's Advantage III tuning software. This typically sells for $350 new, I'm only asking $200. I also have an SCT X2 handheld device needed to program the car with the custom tune. I'm only asking $100 for that. The HP mini 10" netbook in the pictures could potentially go with the sale for another $100. These prices are already real low for electronics so they are firm. Let me know if you have any questions.

Photo%25202012-12-08%252009.48.49%2520AM.jpg

Photo%25202012-12-08%252009.49.05%2520AM.jpg

Photo%25202012-12-08%252009.49.21%2520AM.jpg

bd93cobra

Established Member
Can u purchase more. Credits to tune another car?

I'm not sure how it works in this case if you are not the original purchaser but I bought this same setup a couple years back and a year later I bought an upgrade to tune A9L's

silverserpant

Established Member
Just to help the seller, the computer code is. Good for all terminators it just use the latest factory code as it is the most used by tuners in the base tune. You can purchase another code for a different vehicle but you must provide SCT with proof of ownership in your name and the cost is $150.

KingKiller

Established Member
Just to help the seller, the computer code is. Good for all terminators it just use the latest factory code as it is the most used by tuners in the base tune. You can purchase another code for a different vehicle but you must provide SCT with proof of ownership in your name and the cost is $150.

Thanks I appreciate it! So for people with different terminator EEC codes such as AMZ2 they can still use Advantage to program their handheld and the handheld to their car?

silverserpant

Established Member
Amz1 is just the most refined ford program, when you have some one tune your car this is the code that they start with. Mine was a ydh1 to start its life and now once tuned is the amz1 code. I was told by Don Lasota this is the only one for the terminator when I purchased mine.

This program is good for every 03/04 Cobra. I do believe there is 6-8 different factory codes.

I do know VMP will tune your car with this package and it will be open for you to make adjustments as you go.

serb82

Established Member
But will it work with 01 gt? Have that on e85 and at wot the afr changes daily.. Annoyed...

mj42

UNDERDOG
Established Member
Do I need anything additional like software etc. I already have a xCal. Do you just have to UN lock it or how would this work if I were to buy it from you... I have no idea what I would need to do to make sure it works for me

KingKiller

Established Member
Sold the netbook and software last night, x2 handheld still available for anyone in need of one!

Just to add, this software is a very useful product, and I did enjoy learning how to use and it learning more about how the car works and reacts to different things like how it pulls timing when it sees the IAT2's get over a certain point and things like that.

Users who are viewing this thread