SCT Pro Racer Package for sell

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
New, never used it on my car, since mine is tuned. Comes with the CD, hand held programmer, usb wire to run straight to your laptop, I have some instructions as well just not in the box. 330, they sell for 400$ brand new.

KnightHawks97

Objects N Mirror R Losing
Established Member
I'm interested, but why can't you resell it like stated above? Will it not work properly with another vehicle's tune or is it an SCT dealer "not for resale" thing?

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Its suppose to work, thats the whole idea of the pro racer package, to be able to tune it from inside the car, when hooked up from your laptop directly to the programmer, and to the chip, its never been used so I dont see how it wouldnt work.

KnightHawks97

Objects N Mirror R Losing
Established Member
On their website, they mention of two versions:
Now available in two versions! Burn your tune to a 5 position Eliminator chip that plugs into the PCM or flash the computer through the diagnostic port with SCT’s XCalibrator 2 Flash Tool.

Pro Racer Packages Include:

Chip Version:
• Windows Software
• Chip Burner
• USB Cable
• 1 Blank Chip 4 position chip (Holds up to 4 tunes!)

*Package price varies for Ford GT and limited edition vehicles. Please contact SCT for details.

Flash Version:
• Windows Software
• XCalibrator 2 Flash Tool

http://sctflash.com/product_racer.php

You mentioned in the first post about a hand held programmer, then in the last post about a chip. Which version is the one you are selling?

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread