Sct X3 Tuner For Sale (unmarried) $180 obo

norrin302

Established Member
I have an SCT X3 tuner for sale that has not been married and is ready for a new home. The programmer is in great shape, no issues at all. Looking for $180 shipped to the US. Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks.

20160310_103850_zpsmgaskqt3.jpg

Foxstang

Established Member
I have an SCT X3 tuner for sale that has not been married and is ready for a new home. The programmer is in great shape, no issues at all. Looking for $180 shipped to the US. Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks.

You'll have the excuse my lack of knowledge, it's been awhile. What does this allow you to do? Can I custom tune my car with it or do i need to purchase more from SCT to do so?

norrin302

Established Member
You'll have the excuse my lack of knowledge, it's been awhile. What does this allow you to do? Can I custom tune my car with it or do i need to purchase more from SCT to do so?

There's nothing additional you need to purchase from SCT in order to tune your car, but if you'd like something custom to your car specifically, you could do that. If you just wanted to change a few things, the tuner can do that out of the box. Here's a link that might help.

http://mustangs.about.com/od/maintenance/ss/sct-tune-instal.htm#showall

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Users who are viewing this thread