Sct XC2 need help

lou1799

Established Member
who knows someone from sct ... i need to get my tuner back in my car .. my friend wanted to use it on his 98 cobra long story short his car didnt start we called sct and said i need to get a new file . i just want to program the parameters like air /fuel ratio and all that stupid stuff like rev limiter 2 step and gear ratios .. i just dont want my car not to start after i reprogram it again ..

please help

Predatorbird

Established Member
Did you unlock it from your car to program his? You can't use one tuner to program two cars. To install it back on your car you will need to remove the tune off your friend's car and program his back to stock.

lou1799

Established Member
their was not really a actual tune on my tuner just the parameters ..yeah i kno you cant program 2 cars at once . his car didnt start after we tried putting 2 step on his car . i just dont that to happend to my car wen i try putting my tuner back into my car

lou1799

Established Member
i tried emailing sct and calling them they never respond . you spend so much money on their product and the cant even email me back for some help

Users who are viewing this thread