Scumbag powertripping cops arrest man and GF for slow dancing. *video* NOT A JOKE.

hittinboost

Established Member
If that is the law then it's a shitty law, but how are the cops scumbags for doing their job and enforcing the law?

Adiabatik

Banned
Not this video again. Old video and cops are justified 100%

The idiots are protesting inside the Jefferson Memorial. This is Gov property, they can arrest you for anything. Protestors are idiots and I hope they had an uncomfortable sleep in jail

BearsFTW18

Established Member
oh god. this video is old. and it was illegal to dance there. they were doing their jobs. cry about it somewhere else.

itSSlow98

Established Member
The one guy has a damn shirt on that says "disobey". I would have preferred them all to be pepper sprayed and then dance around crying.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
This kind of thing makes me furious.

What kind of country are we turning into?

The USA used to be about freedom.

[youtube_browser]?v=TrYgjPGgNnc[/youtube_browser]

The USA used to also be about having an ounce of respect and common courtesy for others around you, rather than pissing on everyone else's desire to observe national memorials with a bit of reverence.

randys14

Established Member
The USA used to also be about having an ounce of respect and common courtesy for others around you, rather than pissing on everyone else's desire to observe national memorials with a bit of reverence.

+1000000000

All these assholes come out and start shit so they can try to get the officers in trouble. That is their only goal when they do this and they need to grow the **** up.

@5:32 there is a clear sign at the entrance that says "QUIET - Respect Please"

Last edited:

nidyanazo

///AMG &Ducati aficionado
Established Member
lmao at the irony in this post related to your thread title.

No irony at all. I see those cops as scumbags. I also see forum members who disagree with other four members opinions, and then call them names in the same light as I see the cops. But let's just look at the one example and ignore all the other stuff in the video: the female who was handcuffed and arrested for having her hands around her boyfriend.

This is America and that's not illegal. Go ahead and tell me how you think that was the proper, justifiable thing to do; arresting that girl. Utter bullsh*t.

randys14

Established Member
Did you see a protest going on in that video?

No? Neither did I.

They were breaking the LAW and were warned about it numerous times.

PROTEST: A protest is an expression of objection, by words or by actions, to particular events, policies or situations.

They were protesting (by dancing to mock the law) against a law that stated you CANNOT dance at National Monuments.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Did you see a protest going on in that video?

No? Neither did I.

Why would you ask me a question, and then answer for me; incorrectly I might add.

As randys14 pointed out, your apparent limited understanding as to what constitutes a protest speaks volumes for the position you take regarding the topic of this thread.

That being said, I assume that you don't believe that Buddhist monks are capable of protesting because they don't use picket signs while screaming catchy phrases, and throw in the occasional torched automobile for effect.

Users who are viewing this thread