Seahawks fan reaction went from 100-0 real quick.

13 RaceRed 5.0

Established Member
Forget Baseball,

Football,

Basketball,

and Hockey.

Because life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

- Ferris Bueller on "Sports"

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
Im a hawks fan and i prob was the same way lol. Oh well, it really doesnt impact me in anyway and life goes on. Plus they get to do it all again next season. Till then, go hawks.

Brandon619

Established Member
Haha that was almost as good as watching Richard Sherman's face when that touchdown attempt was intercepted. Boy I will tell you what before last year I bet none of those fans in that video even knew who the Seahawks were.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
That was a great Superbowl! I feel bad for Wilson & Lynch. Richard Sherman's expression was priceless. That's the only reason I wanted the Patriots to win to shut up Sherman's loud mouth a$$.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
You know he just does that shit as a ruse right? It's like the WWE.....after they lost he went up to Brady and shook his hand like a gentleman. Sherman is a very smart guy that knows exactly what he's doing. The more attention he gets the more coin he makes.

That was a great Superbowl! I feel bad for Wilson & Lynch. Richard Sherman's expression was priceless. That's the only reason I wanted the Patriots to win to shut up Sherman's loud mouth a$$.

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
LMFAO I hate the Seahawks and everything that came with it after they won there first super bowl, I bet you half those people in that room cant even name ther offensive line.

smitty2919

Established Member
Anyone notice the guy on the couch on the left (#89) also holding a Go-Pro recording this jack-assery and rockin the one eye eye-black living the thug life?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread